Twitter: Dak responds after being heckled at camp

GINeric

Reaction score
Yes he did. Go get your facts straight.

He didn't mention Dak's birthday in a celebratory way, he did it in a sneak dissing type of way while focusing on football issues.

So go YOUR facts straight!!!

I love the way Dak handled the weak *** hatin low IQ coward. Sorry that bothered you. Maybe you can tell the hater to try harder next time!! The coward addressed one man about football related issues while failing to address the other players, coaches, and the owner about football related issues.

Thats a straight ***** move by a weak man out there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He didn't mention Dak's birthday in a celebratory way, he did it in a sneak dissing type of way while focusing on football issues.

So go YOUR facts straight!!!

I love the way Dak handled the weak *** hatin low IQ coward. Sorry that bothered you. Maybe you can tell the hater to try harder next time!! The coward addressed one man about football related issues while failing to address the other players, coaches, and the owner about football related issues.

Thats a straight ***** move by a weak man out there.
So now you admit he mentioned daks bday? Good so that’s the reason the guy said it to Dak and not someone else.

that man is echoing the fan base right there.

GINeric

Reaction score
So now you admit he mentioned daks bday? Good so that’s the reason the guy said it to Dak and not someone else.

that man is echoing the fan base right there.

Yeah he pretty much said he aint worried about his birthday, then tossed out football related stuff as if he's the only person out there on football business.

Again, why didn't he address the other football personnel about football statements??? Dak isn't a boxer who wins or loses by himself, he's one person on a team of 53.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know! We have such level headed fans here!
giphy.gif

Oh yeah?!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The person says something to the effect of "We shouldn't be celebrating Dak's birthday, only Superbowls." and Dak responds...

I searched I didn't see this posted, if it was already posted... my bad.

OF course he sounds broken. Who wouldnt with this joke at the QB position.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Yo! If I have to state why it's in poor taste to interrupt well wishes for one's birthday, you are too far beneath what I consider a human being for me to comment.

I mean certain ish you should have learned by 3rd grade. Just because you people weren't raised properly does not mean I have to comment on your Savage behavior.

Grow the F@#k up

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah he pretty much said he aint worried about his birthday, then tossed out football related stuff as if he's the only person out there on football business.

Again, why didn't he address the other football personnel about football statements??? Dak isn't a boxer who wins or loses by himself, he's one person on a team of 53.
Because it wasn’t their bday and they were singing Dak happy bday. Lol

is this too tough for you buddy?