Twitter: Dak responds after being heckled at camp

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak should have punched him in the face

Which would’ve led to an assault charge and a court date. Not what the team needs. Players get heckled all the time and learn to ignore it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak tried that on someone in a parking lot in college and got his --- handed to him!

He and some friends got attacked by a group of guys and he apparently got sucker punched. A video was posted but you don’t see the punch or the other guys. All the video shows is Dak dizzy on the ground.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The person says something to the effect of "We shouldn't be celebrating Dak's birthday, only Superbowls." and Dak responds...

I searched I didn't see this posted, if it was already posted... my bad.

Be grateful????? For what, having an overpaid, underachieving slack at QB and YES, the fans are getting grumpy when a $160 million dollar QB checked out the WHOLE SECOND HALF of last season! JJ needs to give this dude a little rope and if he hangs himself early in the season then a change has to be made before another season is dead and gone.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Was just clowning around but it was that way in Highschool
Lol.... sure it was... back in day. We have evolved.....lol, smh. Today we don't punch in the face, we bring bang bangs to school and light the place up.

Brax

Reaction score
The person says something to the effect of "We shouldn't be celebrating Dak's birthday, only Superbowls." and Dak responds...

I searched I didn't see this posted, if it was already posted... my bad.

Pappy is at TC.