Rodgers 102.9
Wilson 101.1
Brees 97.7
Brady 97.6
Prescott 97.4

Brees gained on Brady and Dak

Praxit

Reaction score
..... bless me with Holy Dak water. We're going to the big dance. ;)..

jnday

Reaction score
If it wasnt for the fact that its so much fun to watch the FOOLISH 5 Squirm under the weight of Daks successes the ENTIRE forum could put them all on IGNORE and extinguish their voice completely .

Dallas Cowboys Forum Foolish 5 The Allstar team of Dak haters

1- Pappy
2- Khiladi
3- Matt James
4- Shabazz
5- Jnday
The feeling is mutual. We really laugh at the Dak-Brady comparisons and all that comes with the Daksexuals slobbering over him. Y’all was so relieved the first three games and was talking so much smack. The Saints game brought reality and more is coming to expose Dak as being very average or worse. It is a shame that Dak can’t face the Giants every week .

jnday

Reaction score
Dak is GOD!
Better than Mahomes worth at least 50 million a year and stop being a Hater!!!!!!:oops::angry:
It is hilarious how they vastly overrate Dak and they will stoop to any level to defend him. It is so easy to get them worked up. I wear the “hater” label with pride just because it drives them crazy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why are people arguing about this like Dak is playing at the same level he always has? He isn't. He started turning the corner end of last year and with his new throwing motion it's like watching a different guy. He wasn't playing terribly before, but he definitely had concerning weaknesses, especially when thinking about paying him big money.

He is now playing with anticipation and his throws have a zip and accuracy that they never had before. Chris Simms described the difference really well -- it looked like Dak used to have throw with all of might to get the ball 15 yards to the sideline and now he just zips it over there. It's beautiful to watch.

He'll have bad games, but he is a different guy who has remedied his biggest weaknesses. Obviously playing at an MVP level right now, but even if he comes back to earth a bit it will be on par with top tier guys. IMO the conversation about Dak is over and I'm ecstatic that he has grown into the player all of us hoped.

Sunday was a perfect example how even a guy playing great can be screwed by his coaches and the players around him. Never going to be smooth sailing all season long.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it wasnt for the fact that its so much fun to watch the FOOLISH 5 Squirm under the weight of Daks successes the ENTIRE forum could put them all on IGNORE and extinguish their voice completely .

Dallas Cowboys Forum Foolish 5 The Allstar team of Dak haters

1- Pappy
2- Khiladi
3- Matt James
4- Shabazz
5- Jnday

Oh how Gracious massive THANK YOU..... dang no 1 on the list what a honor!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz and Goff are two true comps. Pretty cool that he has a higher rating than them so far.
Looks like we did pretty well in the 4th round in 2016!

Qbs are judged on super bowls not passer rating. The stat is also skewed toward modern pass happy offenses. Montana is ranked 15th on this list. Anyone think Matt Ryan and Kirk Cousins were better than Montana?

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
That’s cool hope he keeps it up, time seems to do things. I remember when Bailey was the highest rated kicker, but time and injuries happen. I dont even know if he is in the top 10 anymore. It’s difficult staying at or near the top

pansophy

Reaction score
Sunday was a perfect example how even a guy playing great can be screwed by his coaches and the players around him. Never going to be smooth sailing all season long.
Dak missed a couple of throws that I’m sure he wants back but he was low on the list of guys that should have played better.

I think his QBR was still in the 80’s.