Twitter: Dak Says It Started Clicking Last Season

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
This is just made up.

The offense goes through Dak, not the running game.
if that's your opinion but I certainly haven't seen that aspect of our offense yet. Our running game to date is the dog that wags the tail and you shouldn't see it as a bad thing. I didn't say Prescott couldn't do it I just said he hasn't shown to do it.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
So why did he only get sacked 28 times in 2016 and 32 times in 2017. Was he all of a sudden good at "not getting sacked" as you put it at a younger age?

Why is it that he didn't hold the ball too long in 2016 or 2017?

You either don't understand football or your just another troll of a Dak hater.
No, I'm not a hater I've done nothing but complement Prescott I just call it like I see it. Again it shouldn't be taken as a criticism.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, I'm not a hater I've done nothing but complement Prescott I just call it like I see it. Again it shouldn't be taken as a criticism.

So then answer the question. Why only 28 and 32 sacks the two years before. Dak was the QB then as well.

Brax

Reaction score
So you think Dilfer and Johnson were better QBs then Marino?

Seems you have some agenda by saying championships are all that matter, Haley has the most championships but he isn't the best pass rusher.

Anyways I'm not going to keep going in circles with you, have a good day.
Brady, just a good QB, Hahahahahahahahaha, I've had enough you need to stop before you embarrass yourself any more.
Records held
Regular season wins by a starting quarterback (207)
Most passing yards, regular season and playoffs (81,693)
Most passing touchdowns, postseason included: 590
Most touchdowns thrown to different receivers (71)
Division titles (16)
Playoff games started (40)
Playoff wins (30)
Playoff touchdown passes (73)
Playoff passing yards (11,179)
Super Bowl appearances (9)
Super Bowl wins (6)
Super Bowl MVPs (4)
Super Bowl touchdown passes (18)
Super Bowl passing yards (2,838)

Records in Brady’s reach
Most passing touchdowns: needs 4 more
Pro Bowls: needs 1 more
Game-winning drives: needs 3 more
Fourth-quarter comebacks: needs 2 more

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's ok, your are entitled to your opinion. Its just obvious talking a with you that you are completely biased and you are a hater of the guy.

Being non biased is the key to decision making and analysis with just about anything.

It has gotten to the point with Brady where its really not close. But like you, there are still guys out there making stuff up in their heads to justify why he isn't.

9 SB bowls and 6 championships is completely laughable. The guy has basically played in a SB nearly every other year.

He defines the term "the GOAT".
I'm not bias I just don't use championships as the end all be all. Plenty of the greats have never won a championship or just 1. Plenty of guys that weren't great did win championships. I look at everything which is completely the opposite of bias.

Just look at Robert Horry and all the championships he won, you think he is the greatest? Jordan doesn't have the most titles but he is the greatest of all time.

All that being said, I agree with you on most everything and I respect your opinion even when we disagree. That being said have a great day

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not bias I just don't use championships as the end all be all. Plenty of the greats have never won a championship or just 1. Plenty of guys that weren't great did win championships. I look at everything which is completely the opposite of bias.

Just look at Robert Horry and all the championships he won, you think he is the greatest? Jordan doesn't have the most titles but he is the greatest of all time.

All that being said, I agree with you on most everything and I respect your opinion even when we disagree. That being said have a great day

Who said its the end all be all? Like I said, Brady also holds or is close to the top in almost every major category and passing record. But like I said, you are entitled.

The fact that you don't even have him in your top 3 is also telling. Not the best, ok, maybe. Not in the top 3? That's just beyond reason.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Who said its the end all be all? Like I said, Brady also holds or is close to the top in almost every major category and passing record. But like I said, you are entitled.

The fact that you don't even have him in your top 3 is also telling. Not the best, ok, maybe. Not in the top 3? That's just beyond reason.
Look at how long he has played, same thing with Rice. Favre too, when you play 20 years and stay relative healthy of course you will have records.

Emmitt holds a ton of running back records but yet not many think he is the greatest running back and some not even top 3.

Again I look at everything and not just a few things but yet I'm called bias haha

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Look at how long he has played, same thing with Rice. Favre too, when you play 20 years and stay relative healthy of course you will have records.

Emmitt holds a ton of running back records but yet not many think he is the greatest running back and some not even top 3.

Again I look at everything and not just a few things but yet I'm called bias haha

The fact that he has stayed healthy and has had longevity is ANOTHER factor in his favor for being the GOAT.

In your top 3 you mentioned Montana and Marino. You also said that Brady had the luxury of Bellichek as a reason he wasn't the best.

Well who do you think the coaches were for those guys? Bill Walsh is arguably the greatest offensive mind of all time and coaching of all time. Don Shula? Also in the HOF and one of the best coaches of all time.

Lets talk about talent. Brady has arguably been surrounded by the least amount of talent than most of the SB champion QB's. Montana? The guy was surrounded by HOFers everywhere.

Pats draft at the end of the first round nearly every year of Bradys career. He gets it done with less talent for sure.

The guy is 100% without a doubt the GOAT. And I am 100% looking at EVERYTHING. Its the EVERYTHING that makes him the best.

But like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.