Twitter: Dak served lunch at homeless shelter last week in Miami

Brax

Reaction score
what an insufferable line of thinking

seriously, I've about heard it all at this point

Not sure of your problem I guess you approve of exploiting people in need for a PR shoot, that to me is insufferable. Lets see vacation in Miami and get a little PR, sad is what I say.

Proof

Reaction score
Not sure of your problem I guess you approve of exploiting people in need for a PR shoot, that to me is insufferable. Lets see vacation in Miami and get a little PR, sad is what I say.

anything Dak does publicly is going to wind up a photo op, just the nature of celebrity. I approve of charitable work period, regardless of perceived motive.

Brax

Reaction score
anything Dak does publicly is going to wind up a photo op, just the nature of celebrity. I approve of charitable work period, regardless of perceived motive.
Everyone is entitled to their view , Bottom line I will grant you is a helping hand but that doesn't make it right because of celebrity.

Proof

Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their view , Bottom line I will grant you is a helping hand but that doesn't make it right because of celebrity.

Didn’t say it’s right because of celebrity, just that the odds of it not becoming a photo op are slim to none. I took issue with you criticizing him for doing it somewhere other than Dallas as if he hasn’t done a ton locally. Just a really weird stance.