Dak should be suspended

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
So dak, Crawford and Gregory all suspended. Who's next? football is still over 5 months away. Lol

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Damn straight OP, let's dump this 30 mil bum and go sign...........................................................................I'll wait.

cern

Reaction score
in the eyes of the law, there is a difference in being responsible and being at fault. he is responsible in this case, but not to blame. he had someone watching the dogs. whoever that person was, they failed him and allowed the dogs to get off his property. he will pay a price in court. the dogs might be euthanized. but to suggest a suspension is ludicrous. I feel for the neighbor. i'm not a fan of the breed. the neighbor's attorney will probably wait until ota's or training camp to rev up the suit so as to create a distraction for dak and the team, forcing him to settle quickly. and costly. just the way the law works.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
in the eyes of the law, there is a difference in being responsible and being at fault. he is responsible in this case, but not to blame. he had someone watching the dogs. whoever that person was, they failed him and allowed the dogs to get off his property. he will pay a price in court. the dogs might be euthanized. but to suggest a suspension is ludicrous. I feel for the neighbor. i'm not a fan of the breed. the neighbor's attorney will probably wait until ota's or training camp to rev up the suit so as to create a distraction for dak and the team, forcing him to settle quickly. and costly. just the way the law works.

He is 100% to blame. This was not the first time he was in trouble for this, and the person housesitting the dog is not the one who is trouble nor will that person be fined.

You're spinning this.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Go ahead, make the argument. I can pull up the player conduct policy right now and show you he specifically broke the rule for putting another human in danger after multiple warnings. Want to go down this route?
Yup! It's a good topic to kill time until it gets more exciting in the NFL.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He is 100% to blame. This was not the first time he was in trouble for this, and the person housesitting the dog is not the one who is trouble nor will that person be fined.

You're spinning this.
That's your opinion. He'd be in more trouble if it were true. Goodell loves to suspend Cowboys so I don't see how what you are selling is real.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That's your opinion. He'd be in more trouble if it were true. Goodell loves to suspend Cowboys so I don't see how what you are selling is real.

No, that's not "my opinion" - Dak is the owner of the dog, thus he is responsible BY LAW. Again, he's the one who had to show up to the hearings, he's the one who is no longer allowed to have that pet in Frisco. The person watching the dog is not in trouble - that's a house sitter, not the owner who raised the dog and got two prior warnings.

And Goodell has nothing out against the Cowboys, players are suspended around the league every single season - Goodell cares about what gets attention from the masses, which is why Zeke eventually got suspended despite little to no evidence against him. And it's one of the main reasons I don't support the NFL financially anymore until this crap changes.

Dak should be suspended and it's the rule book. Period.

cern

Reaction score

You're spinning this.
I never spin. Dak will pay regardless of who was watching the dogs. Depending on what the sitter knew of the previous situation regarding the dogs, he/she may be liable and could be sued by Dak. That's the law. I'm only the messenger.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never spin. Dak will pay regardless of who was watching the dogs. Depending on what the sitter knew of the previous situation regarding the dogs, he/she may be liable and could be sued by Dak. That's the law. I'm only the messenger.

Nothing will happen to the sitter - it will specifically fall on Dak. He was the owner and the one who raised the dogs - unless the sitter specifically unleashed the dogs onto the neighbor, they will be fine.

Either way, this doesn't change the facts - Dak's dogs, Dak had prior warnings, Dak got someone injured. NFL rules are clear, he should be punished.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Having, just now, seen the photos of his neighbors finger - yeah, it's only fair Dak misses some games this year. Players have been suspended for less. If the multiple warnings thing is true, it makes this entire situation even worse.

Very happy we're going to be paying this dope nearly 30 mil.

suspend Dak for something his pet did, even Roger Robespierre could not be so bold

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No, that's not "my opinion" - Dak is the owner of the dog, thus he is responsible BY LAW. Again, he's the one who had to show up to the hearings, he's the one who is no longer allowed to have that pet in Frisco. The person watching the dog is not in trouble - that's a house sitter, not the owner who raised the dog and got two prior warnings.

And Goodell has nothing out against the Cowboys, players are suspended around the league every single season - Goodell cares about what gets attention from the masses, which is why Zeke eventually got suspended despite little to no evidence against him. And it's one of the main reasons I don't support the NFL financially anymore until this crap changes.

Dak should be suspended and it's the rule book. Period.
Dak would be suspended if what you were saying were true. The fact Dak is not suspended says it all. :p

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak would be suspended if what you were saying were true. The fact Dak is not suspended says it all. :p

If Goodell was "biased" like you said, he would have cracked down on it. Goodell turns a blind eye when things aren't creating a buzz - which is why he ignored thuggish behavior for years or gave little to no punishment to losers which caused an outrage.

Dude is incompetent and can't keep consistent with the very policies he put in place. No one should be supporting this financially and no one would if this was any other business.