Dak should be suspended

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you hate that he's the QB of this team, but your level of anger displayed in your posts shows some serious contempt for Dak beyond the field. Unless this person is one of YOUR relatives, why are you getting so bent out of shape about this entire ordeal? We get it...………...you just want him GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:matt no like Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This isn't a valid argument. I don't like Zeke, yet I defended him before and when he was suspended. I don't like Dak, but I would defend him if he was in the right or not worthy of punishment.

He specifically broke a rule here and put his neighbor in danger after previous warnings. He's a knucklehead who got someone injured. Try again?
If it's not a valid argument then why do you sound like a hit dog? :muttley:

JeffInDC

Reaction score
This isn't a valid argument. I don't like Zeke, yet I defended him before and when he was suspended. I don't like Dak, but I would defend him if he was in the right or not worthy of punishment.

He specifically broke a rule here and put his neighbor in danger after previous warnings. He's a knucklehead who got someone injured. Try again?

So, you're the PC police now? How does an of this affect you? Are you the Neighborhood Watch President in your community? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A STORY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So, you're the PC police now? How does an of this affect you? Are you the Neighborhood Watch President in your community? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A STORY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

This is idiotic - I'm a fan of the NFL, and I like players being held accountable for their actions. Dak did something stupid, and because he's someone people look up to whether we like it or not, punishment should be made. You might take it lightly that he got someone injured, I do not.

Do you have an argument to make here? Did he, yes or no, but what it says in the rulebook break a rule? Your all-cap rage and "WHY DO YOU CARE BROOOOOOOOOOO?" is not interesting to me. JoeKing from earlier already bored me, try not to do the same.

NEXT!

JeffInDC

Reaction score
This is idiotic - I'm a fan of the NFL, and I like players being held accountable for their actions. Dak did something stupid, and because he's someone people look up to whether we like it or not, punishment should be made. You might take it lightly that he got someone injured, I do not.

Do you have an argument to make here? Did he, yes or no, but what it says in the rulebook break a rule? Your all-cap rage and "WHY DO YOU CARE BROOOOOOOOOOO?" is not interesting to me. JoeKing from earlier already bored me, try not to do the same.

NEXT!

You're a funny dude Matt. For someone that doesn't really seem to be getting any support in this thread, you sure seem to be doing a lot of self High-Fiving right now. If Dak did something stupid for owning the dog, then I can argue that the neighbor was an absolute IDIOT for trying to break up a dog fight...…..THROUGH the fence.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You're a funny dude Matt. For someone that doesn't really seem to be getting any support in this thread, you sure seem to be doing a lot of self High-Fiving right now. If Dak did something stupid for owning the dog, then I can argue that the neighbor was an absolute IDIOT for trying to break up a dog fight...…..THROUGH the fence.

I don't expect to get much "support" on this site - people don't want to see a QB of their favorite sports team get suspended DESPITE that QB getting someone injured. Again, not a single person has made a legitimate argument - not a single one. JoeKing attempted low level trolling, and well, he failed.

And now you're attempting the "The neighbor be stooopid!" - she was protecting HER dog. Pretending anyone would watch their dog be torn to bits by an out of control animal is idiotic - which is why she is not in trouble and why Dak is and why he's not allowed to have the dog in Frisco anymore.

We done? I'm guessing so. You have nothing. Boring. NEXT!

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I don't expect to get much "support" on this site - people don't want to see a QB of their favorite sports team get suspended DESPITE that QB getting someone injured. Again, not a single person has made a legitimate argument - not a single one. JoeKing attempted low level trolling, and well, he failed.

And now you're attempting the "The neighbor be stooopid!" - she was protecting HER dog. Pretending anyone would watch their dog be torn to bits by an out of control animal is idiotic - which is why she is not in trouble and why Dak is and why he's not allowed to have the dog in Frisco anymore.

No one has made a legitimate argument...……...because we aren't pissing and moaning about it like you. This stuff happens every day in this country. There are bigger things going on in this country to be pissed off about. But, if it makes you feel more important in your OWN mind, go ahead and take a victory lap.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No one has made a legitimate argument...……...because we aren't pissing and moaning about it like you. This stuff happens every day in this country. There are bigger things going on in this country to be pissed off about. But, if it makes you feel more important in your OWN mind, go ahead and take a victory lap.

Murder also happens every day in America, as does rape, as does theft....

Bad argument is bad and can be used on anything. It's actually quite nihilistic, and nihilists deserve mocking.

And LOL now we are onto the "If you're focusing on this, you must not be focusing on other things!" - maybe with your attention span, focusing on more than one thing is very difficult, but I think I'll be okay. Haha, this place is hilarious.

NEXT!

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Murder also happens every day in America, as does rape, as does theft....

Bad argument is bad and can be used on anything. It's actually quite nihilistic, and nihilists deserve mocking.

And LOL now we are onto the "If you're focusing on this, you must not be focusing on other things!" - maybe with your attention span, focusing on more than one thing is very difficult, but I think I'll be okay. Haha, this place is hilarious.

NEXT!

We get it Matt...………..your the annoying guy that feels he needs to start certain conversations to help save humanity...……...then soon realizes that, at that particular moment, no one cares about what YOU are saying.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
We get it Matt...………..your the annoying guy that feels he needs to start certain conversations to help save humanity...……...then soon realizes that, at that particular moment, no one cares about what YOU are saying.

You're in here arguing with me - whether it's small or big, you care. But looking at your all-cap rage, we all know, you're big mad online.

We're done. I'll await the next non-argument response in here.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
You're in here arguing with me - whether it's small or big, you care. But looking at your all-cap rage, we all know, you're big mad online.

We're done. I'll await the next non-argument response in here.

Matt, I'm not arguing with you at all. And, I really don't care about a dispute between the individuals involved. I used caps to just illustrate my point. If this entire situation hasn't even made a blip at NFL Headquarters, I'm assuming this is being properly handled by the law enforcement sector. But, you seem to be truly butt hurt that no one cares as much as you seem to about this person getting their finger bitten by Dak's dog. Maybe because most of us realize things like this (as unfortunate as it may be) happen every day. We just didn't feel the need to start a thread about it. I'm sure when you started this thread, you just knew you had a winner on your hands. Yet, that wasn't the case. But, as I already stated, take your victory lap. You won...………….

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Matt you are just in denial that I saw through your BS argument and now you are trying to strongarm it back into existence but its not working no matter how loud. You are a snake oil salesman and nobody is buying what you are selling. The fail is yours and yours alone in this discussion. LOL :muttley:

Reaction score
Wait, did Dak bite her finger off? Oh no, his dog did, when she intervened and stuck her hand between two fighting dogs. When Dak wasn't even home. But sure, go ahead and suspend Dak. Seems reasonable.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wait, did Dak bite her finger off? Oh no, his dog did, when she intervened and stuck her hand between two fighting dogs. When Dak wasn't even home. But sure, go ahead and suspend Dak. Seems reasonable.

This has already been addressed. Next.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
LOL how is this complicated? You're being obtuse on purpose.

DAK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS PETS! WAS WARNED TWICE! THIRD TIME WOMAN ENDED UP INJURED. Thus, he broke rules - it's very clearly written.

I mean, are you freakin' reading what you're writing? "Dak didn't do it! IT WUZ DA DOG BRO!" - you're responsible for your pets. They are under your watch and care. LOL

I never mentioned anything about him not being civilly liable. LOL if you think this is something that Goodie will suspend a player for, as no one thinks this hurts the shield, other than you LOL.

Next you will be saying that Goodie will suspend players for running a stop sign LOL

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you hate that he's the QB of this team, but your level of anger displayed in your posts shows some serious contempt for Dak beyond the field. Unless this person is one of YOUR relatives, why are you getting so bent out of shape about this entire ordeal? We get it...………...you just want him GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's illustrating something a bit more serious going on up in the o.p.'s wheelhouse than merely personal contempt there my Friend, unhinged comes to my mind pretty quickly.

Blackrain

Reaction score
First Im going to say Dak made the same bad decision many young people make in buying a breed that take a firm hand and much more time than he PERSONALLY has to give at this point to train them .
Second he left them with someone who was either not reliable or capable enough to watch them .

Before I pass judgement on the whole situation . I would have to know for sure if Daks dogs were fighting through the fence as many of the articles have said or were they in the neighbors yard attacking her dog .

If the fence was between them why didn't she just pull her dog away and take it in the house . If she was the only one there we are taking her word that Daks dog bit her when she was breaking up the fight it is very possible in the fervor her own dog bit her .

I have broken up quite a few dog fights and have been bitten to the bone by my own dog who didn't even know he bit me because of the ferocity of the fight

Yes Dak is responsible for keeping his dogs secure and should be fined for it but the woman may have made some mistakes that got her injured that would not have happened if she used different judgement .

If Daks left his lawn mower running by the mail box while he went to get the phone is it his fault if his neighbor drops her keys under it then reaches under and gets her fingers cut .

From what I read the cops rounded up the dogs and were not attacked . Why are we automatically taking this womans word for what happened . If she was trying to pull her dog back through the fence it could have easily wound around and bit her . Had it happen and seen it happen to others . Its not like she would say her own dog bit her she is going to blame it on her rich neighbors dogs if there are no other witnesses and try to get paid .

If there are no other witnesses to what happened it is certainly something Daks lawyer could argue .