Dak should be suspended

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If Goodell was "biased" like you said, he would have cracked down on it. Goodell turns a blind eye when things aren't creating a buzz - which is why he ignored thuggish behavior for years or gave little to no punishment to losers which caused an outrage.

Dude is incompetent and can't keep consistent with the very policies he put in place. No one should be supporting this financially and no one would if this was any other business.
Oh, so it's Goodell that is the weak link in getting Dak suspended and not your weak argument for doing so. LOL :muttley:Gotcha!

ghst187

Reaction score
Well we had a good season last year so naturally the wheels will fall off this year. This is how JGs tenure goes. Then he will have an excuse again. Plus, I’m sure RG is salivating at the prospect of suspending the starting QB for the Cowboys....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh, so it's Goodell that is the weak link in getting Dak suspended and not your weak argument for doing so. LOL :muttley:Gotcha!

My argument is perfect and the rule book is clear. Putting "LOL" at the end of your argument with a emoji doesn't change it.

I've made this statement on the forum before, and it has been made by others: Goodell doesn't care until there is buzz. Again, I posted the rule and it is clear.

NEXT!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well we had a good season last year so naturally the wheels will fall off this year. This is how JGs tenure goes. Then he will have an excuse again. Plus, I’m sure RG is salivating at the prospect of suspending the starting QB for the Cowboys....

This is a QB driven league - I doubt Goodell is wanting to suspend the QB of the most popular and profitable franchise.

ghst187

Reaction score
This is a QB driven league - I doubt Goodell is wanting to suspend the QB of the most popular and profitable franchise.

I don’t, he still has an axe to grind for Jerry’s questioning openly whether they should resign him as commissioner, the CBA thing...and the fact he’s a big NYG fan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My argument is perfect and the rule book is clear. Putting "LOL" at the end of your argument with a emoji doesn't change it.

I've made this statement on the forum before, and it has been made by others: Goodell doesn't care until there is buzz. Again, I posted the rule and it is clear.

NEXT!
You said it, keep saying it. Maybe you'll eventually convince someone else. LOL :muttley:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
how does that bring the league into disrepute. No one hates Robespierre more than I do but even I know he can't suspend for that.

LOL how is this complicated? You're being obtuse on purpose.

DAK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS PETS! WAS WARNED TWICE! THIRD TIME WOMAN ENDED UP INJURED. Thus, he broke rules - it's very clearly written.

I mean, are you freakin' reading what you're writing? "Dak didn't do it! IT WUZ DA DOG BRO!" - you're responsible for your pets. They are under your watch and care. LOL

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh I certainly have and that puppy bite from Dak's pet is not that serious. Which explains why the league sees it as no big deal.

No you haven't. You're not smart. You're boring now.

Who is next? Someone that has some firing brain cells, I hope.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No you haven't. You're not smart. You're boring now.

Who is next? Someone that has some firing brain cells, I hope.
Your problem is you way oversold how serious the dog bite was. It makes too much sense that a mangled hand from a dog attack would result in the owner being blamed and accordingly punished. That's a great story you told... if only it were true. The NFL investigated and found the injury wasn't near as bad as TMZ tried to claim. After the injury was cleaned up and stitched up it looks fine and will be a full recovery. The NFL rightfully declined to take any action. But you hate Dak so much you had to go telling lies on him. Lies is all it is.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
https://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/08/11/0ap3000000828506.pdf

"Players convicted of a crime or subject to a disposition of a criminal proceeding (as defined in this Policy) are subject to discipline. But even if the conduct does not result in a criminal conviction, players found to have engaged in any of the following conduct will be subject to discipline. Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to the following:

- Conduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person"

It makes it worse that he was warned 2 previous times about the dogs and the third time, the woman ended up with needing stitches in her hands and finger, a chunk taken out of her middle finger, and all that will leave scars.

Defending his actions and believing he should be let off because he's the QB for your favorite team is dumb - he's a moron, he got someone injured, and his stupidity should get him punished.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you hate that he's the QB of this team, but your level of anger displayed in your posts shows some serious contempt for Dak beyond the field. Unless this person is one of YOUR relatives, why are you getting so bent out of shape about this entire ordeal? We get it...………...you just want him GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you hate that he's the QB of this team, but your level of anger displayed in your posts shows some serious contempt for Dak beyond the field. Unless this person is one of YOUR relatives, why are you getting so bent out of shape about this entire ordeal? We get it...………...you just want him GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a valid argument. I don't like Zeke, yet I defended him before and when he was suspended. I don't like Dak, but I would defend him if he was in the right or not worthy of punishment.

He specifically broke a rule here and put his neighbor in danger after previous warnings. He's a knucklehead who got someone injured. Try again?