Dak should be suspended

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No wonder Matty isn't responding . When the incident happened Daks dogs were in his yard they bit through the fence that connected the 2 yards . THEN BETH TAYLOR ADMITS SHE MADE A MISTAKE BY STICKING HER HAND THROUGH THE FENCE INTO DAKS YARD .

EXACTLY THE PART MATTY HIGHLIGHTED IN MY POST ABOUT THE WOMAN MAKING MISTAKES IS WHAT HAPPENED AND GOT HER HURT !!!!! It took 20 min for Daks dogs to get a hole in the fence big enough to encounter Taylors dog .

This idiot woman was not smart enough to defuse the situation by simply putting her dogs in the house she left them out there to antagonize Daks dogs for 20 freakin min .

This incident didn't just pop off Taylor let it get out of control then stuck her hand through the fence , but to her credit she admitted to police . SHE MADE A MISTAKE !!!

Dak isn't getting suspended

NEXT !!!!

Oh, I see. So, she stuck her hand through the fence. I thought she pulledpon her dog's lead. Then, her getting bitten by Dak's dog is her fault in my view because the only other way, as stated, that Dak's dog could've bitten her is if it broke into her yard. Her hand intruded into Dak's property. Furthermore, if her hand intruded into Dak's yard and was bitten by the dog, then I don't believe that Dak would technically be civilly liable. I don't know how long the situation occurred, but there are ways to diffuse a fight besides intruding your hand into the neighbor's yard.

Blackrain

Reaction score
This isn't a good argument and Dak still got in trouble with the law. You're spinning.

Again, this woman warned Dak twice before (which you ignored) about this. And where are you getting the "20 minutes" from?

Next.

Beth Taylors hand written letter describing the incident in detail said it took 20 minutes and she made a mistake putting her hand through the fence into Daks yard I have spun nothing but stated the truth .
You have lost the argument because in your blind hate for Dak you did not research the facts and just claimed to know what the story was .

Move on to a new topic you spit the bit on this one . Or keep it going you really cant look any more foolish at this point LOLOL

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well argued. That's why it's important to hear the whole situation before passing judgement. If the fight occurred between the fence with her pulling her dog back, then how is it possible for Dak's dog to bite her? If what happened is such that she was on her side of the fence, then the only way Dak's dog bites her is if it breaks into her yard and bites her in this apparent scenario. This doesn't seem to have happened from what I've read, unless the OP wishes to provide evidence to the contrary.

No Mattys blind hate towards Dak caused him to fail researching the incident properly .

Blackrain

Reaction score
Shouldn't Matt James be suspended from this forum for spreading misinformation continually saying Dak got somebody hurt ???

Dak was warned twice about letting his dogs get out . Daks dogs were not out when the woman got hurt . They were in Daks yard and she stuck her hand in there area and ADMITTED THATS HOW SHE GOT HURT AND THAT SHE MADE A MISTAKE .

SAYING DAK GOT HER HURT IS MISINFORMATION. Do your Job MODS ban this Troll

LOLOLOL I don't know who is more foolish Beth Taylor or Matt James

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Beth Taylors hand written letter describing the incident in detail said it took 20 minutes and she made a mistake putting her hand through the fence into Daks yard I have spun nothing but stated the truth .
You have lost the argument because in your blind hate for Dak you did not research the facts and just claimed to know what the story was .

Move on to a new topic you spit the bit on this one . Or keep it going you really cant look any more foolish at this point LOLOL

Post the link, I'm not here for your word.

The LAW does not view it this way, genius. Her protecting HER PET is not against the law in this situation, it does not excuse Dak, and it certainly didn't get his dog off the hook either since it is no longer allowed in Frisco and he would not win in court with this argument either "LOLOLOL"

Post link. Post your citation. NEXT!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Shouldn't Matt James be suspended from this forum for spreading misinformation continually saying Dak got somebody hurt ???

Dak was warned twice about letting his dogs get out . Daks dogs were not out when the woman got hurt . They were in Daks yard and she stuck her hand in there area and ADMITTED THATS HOW SHE GOT HURT AND THAT SHE MADE A MISTAKE .

Oh yeah? Watch this.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh, I see. So, she stuck her hand through the fence. I thought she pulledpon her dog's lead. Then, her getting bitten by Dak's dog is her fault in my view because the only other way, as stated, that Dak's dog could've bitten her is if it broke into her yard. Her hand intruded into Dak's property. Furthermore, if her hand intruded into Dak's yard and was bitten by the dog, then I don't believe that Dak would technically be civilly liable. I don't know how long the situation occurred, but there are ways to diffuse a fight besides intruding your hand into the neighbor's yard.

What are you talking about? Stop getting your information from him.

She did not "stick her hand through the fence" for no reason - Dak's dog broke through the fence and grabbed HER dog, thus, her reason for getting bitten when she went to protect her dog.

And again, valuable information here: This was not the first time, she gave Dak two prior warnings about this.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well argued. That's why it's important to hear the whole situation before passing judgement. If the fight occurred between the fence with her pulling her dog back, then how is it possible for Dak's dog to bite her? If what happened is such that she was on her side of the fence, then the only way Dak's dog bites her is if it breaks into her yard and bites her in this apparent scenario. This doesn't seem to have happened from what I've read, unless the OP wishes to provide evidence to the contrary.

Are you actually using your brain or has it gone dead?

0326-dak-prescott-dog-fence-tmzsports-3.jpg

Maybe actually look at the pictures before responding.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Stop getting your information from him.

She did not "stick her hand through the fence" for no reason - Dak's dog broke through the fence and grabbed HER dog, thus, her reason for getting bitten when she went to protect her dog.

And again, valuable information here: This was not the first time, she gave Dak two prior warnings about this.

I'd like to see the evidence for this.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Are you actually using your brain or has it gone dead?

0326-dak-prescott-dog-fence-tmzsports-3.jpg

Maybe actually look at the pictures before responding.

Hmm, very well then. I did state that the only way that Dak's dog could've bitten her, assuming she didn't stick her hand in like I thought she might have, is if it broke into her yard.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I vote Yes!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Clearly, this is all a ploy by Dak and his agent trying to secure more guaranteed money so Dak
can afford a home in a better neighborhood.

Blackrain

Reaction score
CBS channel 11 shows it from the police body cams and shows hand written note saying Daks dogs were in his yard it took 20 min for them to get hole in the fence and instead of putting her dogs inside before the dogs could contact one another she waited 20 min till dogs were fighting through the fence and ADMITTED SHE MADE A MISTAKE AND PUT HER HAND THROUGH THE FENCE .

Note in her hand writing saying she made a mistake on the 6 o'clock news for the world to see . All except the village idiot that started this

Done Deal NEXT !!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I want to be a "thug" gonna get me a pit and tats, maybe date a model so the guy want think I'm "light in the loafters"

EST_1986

Reaction score
Post the link, I'm not here for your word.

The LAW does not view it this way, genius. Her protecting HER PET is not against the law in this situation, it does not excuse Dak, and it certainly didn't get his dog off the hook either since it is no longer allowed in Frisco and he would not win in court with this argument either "LOLOLOL"

Post link. Post your citation. NEXT!
No charges pending, Dog is still alive. Law viewed it the right way.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Imagine getting so mad over sportsball that you want someone mauled by a dog.

I'm not mad at all, but I think the entire Cowboys Zone Forum would take a personal day to gather around and watch you mauled. We could all pitch in and bring snacks like oranges and glazed doughnuts. Maybe we could get you a cake with MJ on it or a pinata shaped like a dog and filled with kibble. Make a regular tailgate party out of it. Maybe Jerry would let us use AT&T? Imagine how cool you'd look dangling from Dak's dog's mouth on the jumbo tron. If the weather is nice we might could even have the roof open. Man if this goes down somebody let me know and I'll bring the jalapeno poppers.