Dak should be suspended

Blackrain

Reaction score
What is also strange is after looking at the wood on Beth Taylors fence it is pushed and broken from the inside out like her dog pushed it out off the 2x4s to get at Daks dog .

Also one slat is broken from the fence not big enough of a hole for Daks dog to get through which means Daks dogs were on one side and hers on the other like most of the reports say . Odds are very good she was pulling her own dog away from the fence and got bit .

Why in the world would you leave your dog fighting through the fence and go on the other side to pull Daks dogs away from the fence when you could just take your dog away from the fence put it inside and deescalate the whole situation .

What idiot would go through the fence and confront 2 aggressive dogs when they could just remove there own pet from the situation unless they were filming a scene from Gladiator LOLOL.
Still have not heard about any witnesses to this event to substantiate her story . Beyond that I don't see any reports or pictures of her dog or any injuries to it . HOW DID SHE GET BIT BY DAKS DOG AND HER DOG GET AWAY UNSCATHED . BECAUSE SHE GOT BIT BY HER OWN DOG LOLOL

This still dose not change the fact Daks dogs should not have been out and he should be fined but this woman is coloring the story for her financial gain . Dak should pay the fine but it should not affect his job and make him unemployed

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never mentioned anything about him not being civilly liable. LOL if you think this is something that Goodie will suspend a player for, as no one thinks this hurts the shield, other than you LOL.

Next you will be saying that Goodie will suspend players for running a stop sign LOL

You specifically attempted to shift blame onto a freakin' pet, bud. Your words.

Whether he IS suspended does not mean he shouldn't BE suspended. There is a difference.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
First Im going to say Dak made the same bad decision many young people make in buying a breed that take a firm hand and much more time than he PERSONALLY has to give at this point to train them .
Second he left them with someone who was either not reliable or capable enough to watch them .

Before I pass judgement on the whole situation . I would have to know for sure if Daks dogs were fighting through the fence as many of the articles have said or were they in the neighbors yard attacking her dog .

If the fence was between them why didn't she just pull her dog away and take it in the house . If she was the only one there we are taking her word that Daks dog bit her when she was breaking up the fight it is very possible in the fervor her own dog bit her .

I have broken up quite a few dog fights and have been bitten to the bone by my own dog who didn't even know he bit me because of the ferocity of the fight

Yes Dak is responsible for keeping his dogs secure and should be fined for it but the woman may have made some mistakes that got her injured that would not have happened if she used different judgement .

If Daks left his lawn mower running by the mail box while he went to get the phone is it his fault if his neighbor drops her keys under it then reaches under and gets her fingers cut .

From what I read the cops rounded up the dogs and were not attacked . Why are we automatically taking this womans word for what happened . If she was trying to pull her dog back through the fence it could have easily wound around and bit her . Had it happen and seen it happen to others . Its not like she would say her own dog bit her she is going to blame it on her rich neighbors dogs if there are no other witnesses and try to get paid .

If there are no other witnesses to what happened it is certainly something Daks lawyer could argue .

You're adding to the story - and you obviously have no read up on it.

And the "I'm stupid with my pets, so that excuses Dak" is not a valid counter. I've had multiple dogs throughout my life, not a single one has attacked another dog or a person. Be a responsible owner, you obviously failed at this. Training is not that difficult.

cern

Reaction score

And the "I'm stupid with my pets, so that excuses Dak" is not a valid counter. I've had multiple dogs throughout my life, not a single one has attacked another dog or a person. Be a responsible owner, you obviously failed at this. Training is not that difficult.
despite your lack of knowledge of the law or animal behavior, I must give you credit for attempting to defend your untenable position with an almost "pitbullish" stubbornness.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
despite your lack of knowledge of the law or animal behavior, I must give you credit for attempting to defend your untenable position with an almost "pitbullish" stubbornness.

Yet, you have no provided any citation on the "law" - again, I have asked you, why is it that Dak will be paying a fine, will most likely be the one sued? Where is the sitter in this?

Show me where Dak gets let off the hook with the law.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You specifically attempted to shift blame onto a freakin' pet, bud. Your words.

Whether he IS suspended does not mean he shouldn't BE suspended. There is a difference.

I never did (and I am not your bud). I stated that Robespierre would not be so bold as to suspend a player for something the dog did iirc (and no I am not going back up the thread).

You basically claimed he would be suspended.

I get the argument that Robespierre can do whatever he wants, but even he isn't so bold. It would be like you saying he will suspend you cause your dog took a crap and you didn't pick up after him.

cern

Reaction score
Yet, you have no provided any citation on the "law" - again, I have asked you, why is it that Dak will be paying a fine, will most likely be the one sued? Where is the sitter in this?

Show me where Dak gets let off the hook with the law.
I've explained it several times. if you didn't get it before, why would I think you'd get it now.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I've explained it several times. if you didn't get it before, why would I think you'd get it now.

You "explained" but never cited the law and how this would excuse Dak. Do you have an excuse for him being warned two previous times?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I never did (and I am not your bud). I stated that Robespierre would not be so bold as to suspend a player for something the dog did iirc (and no I am not going back up the thread).

You basically claimed he would be suspended.

I get the argument that Robespierre can do whatever he wants, but even he isn't so bold. It would be like you saying he will suspend you cause your dog took a crap and you didn't pick up after him.

....do you have short-term memory loss? A quote directly from you.

"suspend Dak for something his pet did" - thus, you're shifting blame onto a pet.

And there is nothing "basically" I am doing here - I stated Dak should be suspended, cited the rules book. Want to show me where I directly said he WOULD be suspended?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
....do you have short-term memory loss? A quote directly from you.

"suspend Dak for something his pet did" - thus, you're shifting blame onto a pet.

And there is nothing "basically" I am doing here - I stated Dak should be suspended, cited the rules book. Want to show me where I directly said he WOULD be suspended?
LOL, you still on your soapbox about suspending Dak? Now that's some special kind of hate for one player. :muttley:

Blackrain

Reaction score

I gave a possible scenario where the woman was injured by her own dog just because you didn't think of it dosent mean it couldn't happen . Just goes to show how much experience you have had with dogs .

What proof do you have that Daks dog bit her ? Who witnessed it happen other than the woman ? Did her dog sustain injuries ? Where are the pictures ? Since you are the expert on all the facts of the case answer these questions.

Provide us a link

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
No wonder Matty isn't responding . When the incident happened Daks dogs were in his yard they bit through the fence that connected the 2 yards . THEN BETH TAYLOR ADMITS SHE MADE A MISTAKE BY STICKING HER HAND THROUGH THE FENCE INTO DAKS YARD .

EXACTLY THE PART MATTY HIGHLIGHTED IN MY POST ABOUT THE WOMAN MAKING MISTAKES IS WHAT HAPPENED AND GOT HER HURT !!!!! It took 20 min for Daks dogs to get a hole in the fence big enough to encounter Taylors dog .

This idiot woman was not smart enough to defuse the situation by simply putting her dogs in the house she left them out there to antagonize Daks dogs for 20 freakin min .

This incident didn't just pop off Taylor let it get out of control then stuck her hand through the fence , but to her credit she admitted to police . SHE MADE A MISTAKE !!!

Dak isn't getting suspended

NEXT !!!!

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Having, just now, seen the photos of his neighbors finger - yeah, it's only fair Dak misses some games this year. Players have been suspended for less. If the multiple warnings thing is true, it makes this entire situation even worse.

Very happy we're going to be paying this dope nearly 30 mil.
Im not a fan of the pit bull dogs. I have seen many many good ones but the problem with that type of dog is they can get excited very easily and when they go into bite mode you cant call them off like most guard dogs. Most people dont realize the power of those dogs until things go wrong.
I agree Dak should be punished but I think it should be for going 1-10 on 3rd down conversions in the Rams game.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No wonder Matty isn't responding . When the incident happened Daks dogs were in his yard they bit through the fence that connected the 2 yards . THEN BETH TAYLOR ADMITS SHE MADE A MISTAKE BY STICKING HER HAND THROUGH THE FENCE INTO DAKS YARD .

EXACTLY THE PART MATTY HIGHLIGHTED IN MY POST ABOUT THE WOMAN MAKING MISTAKES IS WHAT HAPPENED AND GOT HER HURT !!!!! It took 20 min for Daks dogs to get a hole in the fence big enough to encounter Taylors dog .

This idiot woman was not smart enough to defuse the situation by simply putting her dogs in the house she left them out there to antagonize Daks dogs for 20 freakin min .

This incident didn't just pop off Taylor let it get out of control then stuck her hand through the fence , but to her credit she admitted to police . SHE MADE A MISTAKE !!!

Dak isn't getting suspended

NEXT !!!!

This isn't a good argument and Dak still got in trouble with the law. You're spinning.

Again, this woman warned Dak twice before (which you ignored) about this. And where are you getting the "20 minutes" from?

Next.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I gave a possible scenario where the woman was injured by her own dog just because you didn't think of it dosent mean it couldn't happen . Just goes to show how much experience you have had with dogs .

What proof do you have that Daks dog bit her ? Who witnessed it happen other than the woman ? Did her dog sustain injuries ? Where are the pictures ? Since you are the expert on all the facts of the case answer these questions.

Provide us a link

How about the fact that this has already been looked at and the very reason Dak can no longer have his dog in Frisco?

Again, you're going into this blindly. And I will ask again, where did it take "20 minutes" to bust through the fence?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What is also strange is after looking at the wood on Beth Taylors fence it is pushed and broken from the inside out like her dog pushed it out off the 2x4s to get at Daks dog .

Also one slat is broken from the fence not big enough of a hole for Daks dog to get through which means Daks dogs were on one side and hers on the other like most of the reports say . Odds are very good she was pulling her own dog away from the fence and got bit .

Why in the world would you leave your dog fighting through the fence and go on the other side to pull Daks dogs away from the fence when you could just take your dog away from the fence put it inside and deescalate the whole situation .

What idiot would go through the fence and confront 2 aggressive dogs when they could just remove there own pet from the situation unless they were filming a scene from Gladiator LOLOL.
Still have not heard about any witnesses to this event to substantiate her story . Beyond that I don't see any reports or pictures of her dog or any injuries to it . HOW DID SHE GET BIT BY DAKS DOG AND HER DOG GET AWAY UNSCATHED . BECAUSE SHE GOT BIT BY HER OWN DOG LOLOL

This still dose not change the fact Daks dogs should not have been out and he should be fined but this woman is coloring the story for her financial gain . Dak should pay the fine but it should not affect his job and make him unemployed

Well argued. That's why it's important to hear the whole situation before passing judgement. If the fight occurred between the fence with her pulling her dog back, then how is it possible for Dak's dog to bite her? If what happened is such that she was on her side of the fence, then the only way Dak's dog bites her is if it breaks into her yard and bites her in this apparent scenario. This doesn't seem to have happened from what I've read, unless the OP wishes to provide evidence to the contrary.