Twitter: Dak should demand an outright release from these disloyal owners

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Dak, now it's crystal clear the Joneses are not 100% all in on you. They are outright telling you what they think and what they were trying to do to draft your replacement before this year started. Give them what they want. Make them eat their words and regret losing you. Go find a team that will truly appreciate you.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
OMG, would you like some cheese with that whine!!........Ever hear the saying, never put all your eggs into one basket.. A team evaluates players, you never know if you're sitting there in the third round and a player you have listed on your board as a first round talent drops to you even if the position is deep on your team, you select that player because he's the best player available when you're selecting regardless...

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don’t think there is anything wrong with this. Competition is good and doesn’t make your players contempt. Loyalty went out the window in America a long time ago especially in business. It is not moving up the ladder any more but across and up. As career coach said to one of my college class about 35 years ago when asked when should you be looking for a job? His replied was the first minute you get your first job. Companies are always looking to improve and so should you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ehhh there's nothing wrong with this. It would be one thing if they drafted Hurts in the 1st round like the Packers did with Love or in the 2nd with how Eagles did Hurts......this is just them tooting their horn. They did the same thing with CEH talking about they were looking at him in the draft even though they just signed Zeke and had Pollard.

Sydla

Reaction score

Dak, now it's crystal clear the Joneses are not 100% all in on you. They are outright telling you what they think and what they were trying to do to draft your replacement before this year started. Give them what they want. Make them eat their words and regret losing you. Go find a team that will truly appreciate you.

I fail to see the issue here.

They likely were looking at him in the mid to later rounds if he slipped. It would have been great value to grab him at that point. They could have drafted him in the 2nd if they didn't have faith in Dak but they didn't.

Your whining over this is kind of silly.

Gaede

Reaction score
I think a lot of us expected them to draft Hurts, actually.

We have a franchise QB on a one-year deal. They'd have been stupid not to be looking at replacements.

mardwin

Reaction score
At this point, the Cowboys can just trade Dak for a 1st, send him to the AFC and draft a QB in the first 2 rounds they can groom.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He’s got to be tired of trying to carry Zeke and the defense. :laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another shot across the Dak bows......oh mama come the Spring the Dak rats here will be running for cover in major panic mode!!:muttley:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Come on man :facepalm:

foofighters

Reaction score

This is why we can't have nice things...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB traded for Favre when they had a QB, then drafted Rodgers when they had a QB, then drafted Love when they have a QB.

A team's loyalty is to the team, not one player. Especially one playing hardball in negotiations.

Look, if I am in the singles bar and Hard Marge is proving to be too difficult, I am going to give Easy Lisa a chance.

Hell, Johnson took the QB with the #1 pick and did the same in the supplemental.

AC, this is a case of being more concerned about a player than the team and we've seen a lot of that around here. There is not one player on this team that I wouldn't take a chance on an upgrade. I love the laundry, not the ones wearing it.