Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't disapprove of Brady in the least. He has been a great QB for a very long time! What I disapprove of is this notion that he is out there working miracles to make his team win. That he is a difference maker on the field. He has never played a down of defense yet he is somehow responsible for all those top 10 defenses including I think 6 ot 7 #1s he has played with. If I recall correctly he has two Super Bowl wins while passing for under 150 yards. And I believe he won MVP of both games. Must have been all the yards he ran for right? I am always annoyed at these stupid narratives people come up with when pitting players against one another when the the only time they are ever on the field at the same time is for the coin toss and the handshake. It's a team game.. The whole "so and so beat so and so" is the territory of soft heads.
Great offense can make a difference look better and vice a versa. And I totally agree it’s a team sport. And I believe it’s one in the locker room before the game even starts the camaraderie. People forget how important that is. That’s why I’m not a huge fan of Patrick. I don’t think he takes his players into consideration as well as Prescott does. So I would take Prescott over Patrick Mahomes for that reason alone.That’s why I am still a fan of his franchise. For me it’s the Mr. Cowboys the class of the organization. The Sean Lee’s Jason Witten’s Rodgers Starbucks. I enjoy dealing with you. It’s never personal and it’s always about the subject. And that’s how men should handle things