Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No, Jerry and some fans are so enamored of DeNucci that we shall soon have Dak flinging sidearm to our expensive receivers.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You should read the whole conversation before you butt in.
btw, you are back at 95%+ posts of yours only about Dak...a little obsessed!?

let me know if you want me to click like on all your posts so you feel good about yourself and your like ratio...I will help anyway I can

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes. Sadly, we have a lot of poorly informed “fans”. Dak is one of the. OST highly rated QBs in the league in regards to the deep ball. I guess some of the Einstein’s on here didn’t get the memo.
So highly regarded and yet no signs of having done anything in 3 years. What has he done for us lately? Fanboy ratings aside, Dak remains a bus driver with no bling, no playoffs since ...
But in your fanboy hearts, I am sure Dak wins a Super Bowl every day.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
So highly regarded and yet no signs of having done anything in 3 years. What has he done for us lately? Fanboy ratings aside, Dak remains a bus driver with no bling, no playoffs since ...
I don’t converse with morons with an agenda.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You replied to my post implying that I'm a "Dak hater" because I mentioned that the Cowboys won the game, not Dak, and I also pointed out that not only did Dak not win the game, but he was outplayed by Wilson and Zeke rushed for 140 yards.

That's not being a "Dak hater". That's just being honest about it.
The Dak girls are so covetous of their idol that no one needs question Dak's ability. It would be just as silly to call Dak's fans Boot Lickers as those who question him who are called "Dak Haters."
Or maybe Dak's fangirls are getting nervous that maybe Dak is not the second coming of Rogers/Brady/Brees/Wilson and many others who gained their reputations for ACTUALLY DOING OR WINNING SOMETHING.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will see you at the end of the season if you feel the same way. He’s only had one season where the team wasn’t in turmoil. Let’s hope this is a season we were all together

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Dak girls are so covetous of their idol that no one needs question Dak's ability. It would be just as silly to call Dak's fans Boot Lickers as those who question him who are called "Dak Haters."
Or maybe Dak's fangirls are getting nervous that maybe Dak is not the second coming of Rogers/Brady/Brees/Wilson and many others who gained their reputations for ACTUALLY DOING OR WINNING SOMETHING.
Don’t you understand hypocrisy of what you just said. Seriously vice versa. You’re in the mirror

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Don’t you understand hypocrisy of what you just said. Seriously vice versa. You’re in the mirror
There is NO hypocrisy in comparing Dak Boot Lickers to Dan Haters.
Both are lame terms, old boy, that are so general, so vague as to be laughable. In fact, they are laughable.
But, me ocean cuttlefish, this season cannot start soon enough to assuage the wild expectations of the Dak fanboys.
If they are correct in their collective Dakmania, it will be a satisfying day for me in me halfway house.
rawImage.jpg

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Maybe, but wilson was not that good when he started. His first few seasons and a superbowl was a really good defense, a running game, and a whole lot of punts. They adapted a playbook for his strengths and he is really good in it now. He does have good deep balls

This is a very fair reply to a baseless anti Dak post. Wilson didn't hit full stride until year 4. Meanwhile they haven't advanced beyond the division round since his Super Bowl run despite those improvements.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do you really think I care what you think? You really think that don't you? You exist on an internet message board to me. That's it.

Nah.. you don't care .. you whine about "name calling" .. But you don't care.. You make up statistics to support your idiotic assertions and keep back pedaling and goal post moving when called on it.. But you don't care.. As for what I think.. No need to speculate about what I think.. I give my opinions openly here. I don't care if you care or not. At no point have I made any effort to get you or anyone else to "care" about what I post. Nor will I ever. You agree .. fine.. you disagree .. equally fine.. Either way my opinions are my own, based on my own observations of the games and the facts. I try to back my opinions up with facts .. You spew made up BS.. People are free to "think" whatever they want about either.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He’s missed a Hail Mary. With one of the best receivers in the league. He can’t touch Russell Wilson. And it’s not even close. Just go back to last year’s Super Bowl.

Last year's Super Bowl is hardly a fair measuring stick.. Dude was playing on a dislocated big toe without both starting tackles. He was doomed from the opening gun.