Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think your mum is delightful and not at all a moron.
By the way, I responded to the stupid topic at issue in this post regarding Dak’s high rating on the deep ball. You, as usual, just spewed bull****. Then again, that’s what you do. It’s all you do. Apparently, YOUR mother passed on her defective genes to you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why don’t you do what you always do best and just spew some of your ignorant gibberish.
Your mum likes me, and that is all that matters.
If you call her a moron one more time I will take it up with the authorities, Lester!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
By the way, I responded to the stupid topic at issue in this post regarding Dak’s high rating on the deep ball. You, as usual, just spewed bull****. Then again, that’s what you do. It’s all you do. Apparently, YOUR mother passed on her defective genes to you.
Me mum had no defective genes, though I did notice your mum has 6 toes on each foot.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why you mad, bro?
Life difficult at the trailer park?

RaZon

Reaction score
Wilson simply on another level than Dak, and that long ball one of the dramatic differences. But Wilson is among the top 3/4 QB's in football while Dak more 8/9ish. But that's ok, we can win with Dak.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I believe Russell Wilson has the best deep ball in the NFL and Dak should incorporate his throwing motion into his own.

He also needs to improve in red-zone efficiency and break some records. He can throw for 45 TDs this season minimum and put away the critiques about Cowboys’s red-zone woes.

Red-zone equals money zone and he needs to contribute his effort that reflects the pay check. That means more control of offense by audibles and motioning players to create spacing.

I'd take Russ over Dak any day, and I mean that with the utmost respect to Dak. This is a hard reach though. Dak is a dimer on deep throws. His intermediate to short game isn't on Wilson's level though.

Proof

Reaction score
Last year's Super Bowl is hardly a fair measuring stick.. Dude was playing on a dislocated big toe without both starting tackles. He was doomed from the opening gun.

this guy has a weird dislike of mahomes, i wouldn't try to make any sense of it. says stuff like "he throws his receivers under the bus by making faces" etc.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
this guy has a weird dislike of mahomes, i wouldn't try to make any sense of it. says stuff like "he throws his receivers under the bus by making faces" etc.

Yeah it reminds me of something I heard on the radio over the weekend.. Some talking head was spewing the "Brady has beaten Mahomes the last 2 times (which he was actually wrong about since the Chiefs won in Tampa last year during the regular season) .. so he must be better.." There is literally nothing on the football field that Brady can do better than Mahomes.. Throw it short, throw it long, run with it, avoid the rush, hell even if you ask them to go out for a pass we know who is more likely to get open and catch it. Yet because his team won the last matchup Brady must be better.. I don't know how people formulate these stupid opinions and then take to the air with them. Brady played for a better team that day.. Good for him.. but IF football was one on one.. Mahomes would absolutely crush him and it would not even be entertaining. Fortunately for Brady.. football is NOT one on one.. so he gets help from his teammates.. but brain dead talking heads and internet trolls keep wanting to act like he doesn't.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Last year's Super Bowl is hardly a fair measuring stick.. Dude was playing on a dislocated big toe without both starting tackles. He was doomed from the opening gun.
I just don’t like how the media adopted him as the next lover boy . As Aaron Rodgers is declining . I agree with Terry Bradshaw. He never should’ve beat San Francisco in that first Super Bowl. Hail Marys bailed him out of that one also. No I think he’s totally overrated. And if that’s with the leak is come to him being the best so sorry state of affairs for the NFL. Give me the Johnny always the Roger Starbucks Warren moons

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He throws his receivers under the bus. The guy has no class in my opinion. The media is just looking for an Aaron Rodgers lover boy replacement. No I have no respect for him.There are many articles of him throwing his receivers under the bus at the last year’s Super Bowl. Making up excuses they were in the wrong place. You can read it anywhere

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah it reminds me of something I heard on the radio over the weekend.. Some talking head was spewing the "Brady has beaten Mahomes the last 2 times (which he was actually wrong about since the Chiefs won in Tampa last year during the regular season) .. so he must be better.." There is literally nothing on the football field that Brady can do better than Mahomes.. Throw it short, throw it long, run with it, avoid the rush, hell even if you ask them to go out for a pass we know who is more likely to get open and catch it. Yet because his team won the last matchup Brady must be better.. I don't know how people formulate these stupid opinions and then take to the air with them. Brady played for a better team that day.. Good for him.. but IF football was one on one.. Mahomes would absolutely crush him and it would not even be entertaining. Fortunately for Brady.. football is NOT one on one.. so he gets help from his teammates.. but brain dead talking heads and internet trolls keep wanting to act like he doesn't.
What is Mahomes without the Hail Mary. You take that receiver away from him. I don’t think he even makes the playoffs. Even with that great defense. I’m glad you appreciate him more than I do. But many professionals agree with me. And I know them personally. Brady is more conning Power than the homeless could ever be. He doesn’t know how to look his receivers off. I would take Brady any day of the week even at this age. Me it’s Brady Wilson Mahomes Rogers Prescott.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was a perfect measuring stick. Missing wide open receivers throwing behind them throwing in front of them. Even when he was planted and not moving. Yes they are right I have no respect for him.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems like your disapproval of Brady. Matches my opinion of Mahomes. Who has the ring. Mahomes has his many with different players as Brady has had throughout the years , then I think you can give him more credit than Brady. But right now overrated . I believe if you put Mahomes on a different team he might not even make the playoffs

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wilson throws the best deep ball in the game, shouldn’t every qb learn to throw deep from him?
I totally agree. All the quarterbacks throughout the prayer and hope the receiver comes down with it. When Wilson actually put it on the dime

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And if I may, one more thing my cowboy brother. Bradys mobility at 43, is equal to Mahomes with a sore toe. Bree manage the pocket well. Mahomes was just all over the place. Yeah I know he didn’t have his tackles. He just released the ball quicker like he tried to. He was just off target had a horrible game. And I didn’t like the way you played against San Francisco either. But that’s just my opinion and I’m notAsking anyone to agree with it. Like you I am an individual I choose for myself

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It seems like your disapproval of Brady. Matches my opinion of Mahomes. Who has the ring. Mahomes has his many with different players as Brady has had throughout the years , then I think you can give him more credit than Brady. But right now overrated . I believe if you put Mahomes on a different team he might not even make the playoffs

I don't disapprove of Brady in the least. He has been a great QB for a very long time! What I disapprove of is this notion that he is out there working miracles to make his team win. That he is a difference maker on the field. He has never played a down of defense yet he is somehow responsible for all those top 10 defenses including I think 6 ot 7 #1s he has played with. If I recall correctly he has two Super Bowl wins while passing for under 150 yards. And I believe he won MVP of both games. Must have been all the yards he ran for right? I am always annoyed at these stupid narratives people come up with when pitting players against one another when the the only time they are ever on the field at the same time is for the coin toss and the handshake. It's a team game.. The whole "so and so beat so and so" is the territory of soft heads.