Dak should throw for 40 Touchdowns next season

Blake

Reaction score
candy-from-baby-seinfield.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Id like to see 14 less sacks and say 4-10 more tds, thats more of reality of we keep drives going and go for TDs vs sack and FG attempt from 60 lol

IMO I do feel its more of the offense holding us back then the QB but the sacks being cut way down will help us score more..

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
in the 2 minute drill when cowboys use offensive schemes that play to win and not just grind out the clock/not lose Dak has...

16 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions over the last 3 years.

Only Brady the greatest quarterback of all time has a better TD/INT than him in that time span.

Next season will be insane if kellen Moore is only 10% better than Scott
Great point. Dak usually always does really well in a hurry up/no huddle offense and Garrett and Linehan almost never ran it this year, until the last few minutes if we were behind. Moronic coaching. We should have used it early vs the Rams.

It won’t take much for Moore to be an improvement over Garrett and Linehan. Garrett needs to stay the heck out of the way though!!!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t think 40 TD’s should be any kind of benchmark for a QB in a run first offense.

Preferably u would like to see Dak throw for about 30 TD’s and then Zeke run for about 16-20.

That would be a sign our offense is really humming
And putting points on the board.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
A lot of people will just scoff at the post(and I too dont think 40 is obtainable next season), but it's beyond ridiculous that we dont run no huddle more often, especially at points when our offense is stagnant.

It'd help the team tremendously
Coaching has held this team back. It was a no brainer last year for this team to run the no huddle a lot more, but Linehan and Garrett like there stupid slooooow paced predictable offense.

Watch NE, Brady runs the no huddle at any time. Dak should have been doing this also. He is excellent in the no huddle and we barely ran it!! So stupid!

jnday

Reaction score
Id like to see 14 less sacks and say 4-10 more tds, thats more of reality of we keep drives going and go for TDs vs sack and FG attempt from 60 lol

IMO I do feel its more of the offense holding us back then the QB but the sacks being cut way down will help us score more..
A large portion of the sacks are caused by Dak holding on to the ball too long. I hope Kitna can help with this.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I don’t think 40 TD’s should be any kind of benchmark for a QB in a run first offense.

Preferably u would like to see Dak throw for about 30 TD’s and then Zeke run for about 16-20.

And our QB add 4-6 rushing TDs

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Dak has never thrown more than 23
A 10% better offense is gonna double that?
If we fix red zone he can maybe get 30
Part of fixing red zone is handing it to Zeke there
40 TD’s passes is a pipe dream
And I expect the offense to be better next year

Drew Brees took 8 years to hit 30.
Who ever really knows.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score

Cowboys have the most talented team in the NFC if you take the qb out the equation.

Dak is going to make a giant leap this year.

I expect 32 Touchdowns, 9 INTs, 5 rushing.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Geez how many threads have you started that are just statements saying either "Dak is great" or "Romo Sucks" or a combination of the two? I mean it gets to be pure propaganda.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Geez how many threads have you started that are just statements saying either "Dak is great" or "Romo Sucks" or a combination of the two? I mean it gets to be pure propaganda.
I love you gangsta spanksta. I value your constructive criticism

GenoT

Reaction score
in the 2 minute drill when cowboys use offensive schemes that play to win and not just grind out the clock/not lose Dak has...

16 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions over the last 3 years.

Only Brady the greatest quarterback of all time has a better TD/INT than him in that time span.

Next season will be insane if kellen Moore is only 10% better than Scott
Nothing like some heavy morning drinking to get the day started on the right track.
:thumbup:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Nothing like some heavy morning drinking to get the day started on the right track.
:thumbup:
Not when you just drank, and then logged onto the cowboys zone to read this thread and sprayed what was in your mouth all over the walls and furniture :(