Dak should throw for 40 Touchdowns next season

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think 26-28 is realistic. Add another 5 rushing and that will be good.

He doesn’t need to throw for 40.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak has never thrown more than 23
A 10% better offense is gonna double that?
If we fix red zone he can maybe get 30
Part of fixing red zone is handing it to Zeke there
40 TD’s passes is a pipe dream
And I expect the offense to be better next year
I disagree. Will he throw 40 TDs, maybe but he can. Just look at most QBs in their first 3 years, other than a certain few like Mahomes, it usually takes a few years before breaking out.

Asklesko

Reaction score
40 tds would be an underachievement for the level of potential this team has

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Again if we are scoring TDs who cares how they come just as long as we get 7.
All TDs are created equal. If we aint controlling clock what does that do to our defense and their ability to stop the other team from TDs. Just my opinion but I dont think that is smart.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
At some point we could only hope the light comes on and we start scoring more.. Just 1-2 TD’s more per game would be a good start...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
All TDs are created equal. If we aint controlling clock what does that do to our defense and their ability to stop the other team from TDs. Just my opinion but I dont think that is smart.
You said at the goal line, now you talking about the game itself. Of course you run the ball to control the clock but controlling the clock and scoring TDs are different.

All I'm saying is I don't care how we get TDs just as long as we get them

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
in the 2 minute drill when cowboys use offensive schemes that play to win and not just grind out the clock/not lose Dak has...

16 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions over the last 3 years.

Only Brady the greatest quarterback of all time has a better TD/INT than him in that time span.

Next season will be insane if kellen Moore is only 10% better than Scott

How do you expect anyone to take your opinions seriously when you say such ridiculous nonsense?

I said possibly 30 and I think that was stretching it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
in the 2 minute drill when cowboys use offensive schemes that play to win and not just grind out the clock/not lose Dak has...

Only Brady the greatest quarterback of all time has a better TD/INT than him in that time span.

Defenses play differently in late game situations with a lead. 2 minute drills are designed to deal with how defenses play in those situations. You can’t just assume the same circumstances and results over entire games.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really think the only reason the OP created an account here is to be a complete troll.

Time after time after time.

Enough, already.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

With Moore as the OC and Kitna as Dak's QB coach, I'm looking forward to great things this year.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If Dak is throwing for 40 TD's that is not a good thing for the boys. Dak is best when Zeke is over a 100 yards and that frees him to play his game. We are not the Bolts and Dan Fouts, this team is made to pound and smash you, not become a WC offense. Keep letting Zeke get his 1400 to 1600 yards and Dak game comes naturally then.

conner01

Reaction score
I disagree. Will he throw 40 TDs, maybe but he can. Just look at most QBs in their first 3 years, other than a certain few like Mahomes, it usually takes a few years before breaking out.
I think he will have a nice year if we can get the staff to be more creative
40 is a pretty big number though

conner01

Reaction score
Over the last two years combined one QB has
In NFL history only 13 have

conner01

Reaction score
If Dak is throwing for 40 TD's that is not a good thing for the boys. Dak is best when Zeke is over a 100 yards and that frees him to play his game. We are not the Bolts and Dan Fouts, this team is made to pound and smash you, not become a WC offense. Keep letting Zeke get his 1400 to 1600 yards and Dak game comes naturally then.
He’s not throwing 40 so you don’t have to worry

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JG will play to the vest and grind it out with lots of clawing, scratching, and fighting involved. Don’t bet on it.
Stephen Jones has something that he puts in Jerry's drink around draft time that seems to be working the past few years.

Maybe Moore can get some for Garrett on game days...