Dak should throw for 40 Touchdowns next season

Beaker42

Reaction score
in the 2 minute drill when cowboys use offensive schemes that play to win and not just grind out the clock/not lose Dak has...

16 Touchdowns and 3 Interceptions over the last 3 years.

Only Brady the greatest quarterback of all time has a better TD/INT than him in that time span.

Next season will be insane if kellen Moore is only 10% better than Scott
Dak’ll be lucky to ever hit 30 TD’s until he learns better ball placement.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Kellen should be interesting if nothing else, I'm actually looking forward to it. In the Gruden interview I loved the play where they split the tackle out wide, for no reason except to make the defense think.
Exactly what Grudens point was,,, its the simplification of calling the offensive set, that makes a defense actually start communicating, and when there is communication there is always going to be miscommunication.
I say simplification, because this concept should be rather simple ,, just make something that you have absolutely no intention of using make it look like your going to do something utterly insane.
Why is this such a hard concept to gain maybe 5 yards, or a home run, its misdirection, confusion,, that's what an OC should be doing on every down.

Gameover

Reaction score
Garrett’s offenses were more happy than Linehan’s

Pass attempts
09 - 550
10- 576
11- 570
12 - 658
13 - 586

2014 - 476 with a Romo
16 - 483
17 - 493
18 - 527

Two things.
1. Linehan went with efficiency
2. I believe he did that because the Cowboys didn’t have the depth of pass catchers and the decline of the pass catchers that they had(namely Witten)

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
A quarterback can if he is better than Aikman.

Okay. I admit it. That was a swipe at Prescott. I feel so dirty...:oops:

I'd love to know how many passes Aikman completed that ended at the 1 yard line.
I bet more than half were to Irvin (that's Michael Irvin, not David Irving, to all you post 90's fans... lol)
Emmitt scored on a ton of 1 yard runs..... Ah, memories. When you woke up Sunday morning and
knew you were going to win.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If Dak is throwing for 40 TD's that is not a good thing for the boys. Dak is best when Zeke is over a 100 yards and that frees him to play his game. We are not the Bolts and Dan Fouts, this team is made to pound and smash you, not become a WC offense. Keep letting Zeke get his 1400 to 1600 yards and Dak game comes naturally then.

I loved watching those Chargers teams. It would've been nice to see them, and not the Bengals, in
the SB vs. SF (the first time). Fouts threw 33 TDs in his best season. He only reached 30 one other time.
Chuck Muncie ran for 19 TDs in the same year Fouts threw for 33.

Beaker42

Reaction score
If by large portion, you mean 15-20% then yes a large portion.
LMAO at your % - it’s more like 40-50.
25% are his lack of pocket awareness and 25% are from La’el and Xavier getting beat.

Last edited: