Twitter: Dak sighting

DRella

Reaction score
You people out there acting sour should reserve comment. Dak is one of the hardest workers and it has shown in his progress over the years. If there is any NFL player to comeback at 125% after the injury he sustained, its DAK.

Good on him to be mobile and making what ever throws he can at this moment 5 months before the regular season starts.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was? I don;t see me "griping about accuracy". Can you show me?

Ok, it was Floaty, that made the statement. You not knowing why I gave those stats, butted in without any context. My statement was directly associated with what was stated, in his post.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, it was Floaty, that made the statement. You not knowing why I gave those stats, butted in without any context. My statement was directly associated with what was stated, in his post.
"butted in"....lol. You misquoted...and you didn't understand my point, and have the nerve to chastise me.

Why not just ask what I meant instead of being richard?

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I hope Dak comes back better than ever but people on here acting like Dak is only QB working out in off season.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"butted in"....lol. You misquoted...and you didn't understand my point, and have the nerve to chastise me.

Why not just ask what I meant instead of being richard?

What you meant by butting in, does not matter. Don't start a new argument, give an assessment on the argument at hand. My statement was dealing with his accuracy, and you brought in a bunch of nonsense. I told you that I can supply each idiotic stat, that you want, but you spiraled into the abyss. If you can read, I acknowledged my mistake.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What you meant by butting in, does not matter. Don't start a new argument, give an assessment on the argument at hand. My statement was dealing with his accuracy, and you brought in a bunch of nonsense. I told you that I can supply each idiotic stat, that you want, but you spiraled into the abyss. If you can read, I acknowledged my mistake.
Speaking of which..are staying to "the matter at hand" in regard to the original post?

No...you aren't. So....maybe take your own advice!

"Spiraled into the abyss"? By asking one simple question? I'd say it's YOU "spiraling into the abyss"

Good lord....why do people just want to fight?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speaking of which..are staying to "the matter at hand" in regard to the original post?

No...you aren't. So....maybe take your own advice!

"Spiraled into the abyss"? By asking one simple question? I'd say it's YOU "spiraling into the abyss"

Good lord....why do people just want to fight?

Not wanting to fight. I just gave stats showing otherwise on a statement, and you aggressively posted something, that had nothing to do with what was on the table.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm not liking the throwing motion. His stance seems too open, too much wrist and almost side arm, and it looks like he's not getting his legs into the throw. Always falling to his right after the throw too. He's not getting a balanced base before throwing the ball.

Looks loose and sloppy.
I think it was just showing him putting "some" weight on the ankle as he is working towards full recovery....he really can't step back to fast and put too much pressure, but its encouraging sign to see that after 5 months and surgery he is able to do what he just showed.....recovery takes time and effort...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not wanting to fight. I just gave stats showing otherwise on a statement, and you aggressively posted something, that had nothing to do with what was on the table.
Okay...fair enough. We could probably handle that without insults or condescension.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
he might, given he couldn't run or push off the ankle for a while, so not a lot of cardio activity.

Not being able to do cardio has nothing to do with being overweight (and by the way you can do cardio with an injured leg).
But the guy is a professional sportsman. He for sure has someone who does his nutrition for him. You just have to eat right, there is no reason to gain fat.

If he loses weight in that time of his injury that would be understandable. But then gaining weight afterwards with all the steroids and HGH the guys in the NFL use wouldnt be a problem anyways.