Twitter: Dak sighting

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
His leg is completely fine. Was an ankle injury. No wonder you doubt a full recovery when you have the wrong part of the body

Thanks, Doc. I am glad you cleared that up. I prefer Belichick's press conferences when he talks injury and just refers to it as 'leg.' I was worried about the ligaments around the ankle, the deltoid ligament to be specific.

For the enquiring minds, the ankle is a joint that connects the lower leg to the foot.

Blake

Reaction score
Fake news....buy yourself a Dak jersey while supplies last....because they will be going away ala Marion Barber.

Too bad you never got to buy a Kellen Moore jersey. Oh, that’s right... he really sucked.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Thanks, Doc. I am glad you cleared that up. I prefer Belichick's press conferences when he talks injury and just refers to it as 'leg.' I was worried about the ligaments around the ankle, the deltoid ligament to be specific.

For the enquiring minds, the ankle is a joint that connects the lower leg to the foot.
Problem with that is right after the injury they came out and said no ligament damage.

Just admit you said leg and was wrong. It's ok, everybody makes mistakes

DanA

Reaction score
It looks like Dak is progressing but this isn't evidence that he's fully healed. He's doing a scripted quarter turn and throw which is a far cry from throwing with someone 300lbs hanging off you. He's still got 3 more months to get right though.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't do that stupid twist thing again before the games, it will rip his ankle off.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I don't doubt that your experience as a coach gives you greater knowledge of the game than I have, but I'm talking about what I see QB's do on the field, and I see QB's routinely make snap throws without striding into the throw when running a that kind of play from under center. You may disagree with a QB who throws the pass that way, but if they do it they do it. And if the pro coaches are okay with it, so be it. It's not as if Dak hasn't had coaching on this kind of pass.
I just wanted to tell you I respect and admire the way you presented you opinion here. Kinda sad and pathetic we have have caveats and self - criticism just to prove your worth...but....appreciate what you did there,

I have said before..."eye test"...what you see with your own eyes....matters. Sure...we know eyes can lie, especially off the TV coverage. But we have to admit stats can lie too. If you say different I;m not taking you seriously.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a bit of information; Dak is rated as tied for the 5th most accurate QB, in NFL history. So, while some of us may be frustrated at what we see, the numbers state otherwise.

So what does 5th most accurate ever tell you? What does that mean? What about the gazillion other nfl stats? Red zone, wins, playoffs?

Using ONE stat..to say...WHAT?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what does 5th most accurate ever tell you? What does that mean? What about the gazillion other nfl stats? Red zone, wins, playoffs?

Using ONE stat..to say...WHAT?

You Sir, was griping about his accuracy. When you gripe about his other attributes, I would then provide those stats.