Twitter: Dak sighting

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And all over....seriously....his accuracy sucks. He is what he is...and in this league...you better have a QB. We don't. We have a dude that sell jerseys .

Just a bit of information; Dak is rated as tied for the 5th most accurate QB, in NFL history. So, while some of us may be frustrated at what we see, the numbers state otherwise.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Awesomeness right there.

Gonna be another great year with all the whiners starting already, nitpicking everything.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sooooo......?

OIP.bA03TFMVIfO0uiNgNGuTIAHaEE

I've discussed this with people on this site before, but in a social context, not where they demanded info as if they were entitled to it. That approach doesn't compel me to oblige you.

In the absence of a friendly chat in a social context, if you want info about me you will have to provide some relevance to the conversation. I don't see what that would be though. I'm telling you what I have observed, and my occupation has nothing to do with that. What I see and recall would be the same if I were an accountant, a doctor or a janitor.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a real estate investor, entrepreneur and rancher, but my former career as a Head football coach in the great state of Texas provided my with a bit of insight.
And I don't doubt that your experience as a coach gives you greater knowledge of the game than I have, but I'm talking about what I see QB's do on the field, and I see QB's routinely make snap throws without striding into the throw when running a that kind of play from under center. You may disagree with a QB who throws the pass that way, but if they do it they do it. And if the pro coaches are okay with it, so be it. It's not as if Dak hasn't had coaching on this kind of pass.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fake news....buy yourself a Dak jersey while supplies last....because they will be going away ala Marion Barber.

Instead of making statements that sound good to your hearing, look up the information. Fake news, is making up something that may sound good, but realistically, is not true.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
asking myself the same question. lol No, on that pass play that is not how they are intercepted, it is getting the ball out quick, you don't step into that it is not a pass down the field it is a quick hitter to the outside, it gets intercepted if you take too long to get it out of your hands

You don't have to step through it and drive, but you should have a solid and balanced base to make the throw from. Doesn't look that way to me. I'm not liking this at all. It's all footwork by himself. It should be tighter and more balanced than this.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OIP.bA03TFMVIfO0uiNgNGuTIAHaEE

I've discussed this with people on this site before, but in a social context, not where they demanded info as if they were entitled to it. That approach doesn't compel me to oblige you.

In the absence of a friendly chat in a social context, if you want info about me you will have to provide some relevance to the conversation. I don't see what that would be though. I'm telling you what I have observed, and my occupation has nothing to do with that. What I see and recall would be the same if I were an accountant, a doctor or a janitor.
Not asking where and when, just wondering in general. Don't get bent outta shape...like @Denim Chicken

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not asking where and when, just wondering in general. Don't get bent outta shape...like @Denim Chicken.
Not bent out of shape, just not receptive to your approach, and skeptical of your motive in asking. There had to be a reason for the question in the context of the discussion - it wasn't just an out of the blue change of topic.

In any case, I will tell you that I am a Texan, and I work in the oil and gas industry.

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It is quick hitter to the outside, he is getting the ball out quickly as soon as he gets the snap. Not a pass you are stepping into, it is a pass you need to get out of your hands right away

I'm sure you realize you're providing troll food here right?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
LOL. Wow. The fact the guys is even practicing anything football right now is great. No pleasing some people.

It's not really him. They CGI'd Dak's head onto Mahomes' body. Remember 20 guys on the zone told us that he would be able to walk until July and would miss the first half of the season. I'm holding them to that prediction.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I noticed that also. No weight on the ankle when he throws. It's all upper body, so the video doesn't show much.
He doesn't push off with his right ankle (the injured one) when he throws, but he does hop onto it when he turns, so he is not only putting weight on it, he is putting slightly more pressure on it with the small hop.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not bent out of shape, just not receptive to your approach, and skeptical of your motive in asking. There had to be a reason for the question in the context of the discussion - it wasn't just an out of the blue change of topic.

In any case, I will tell you that I am a Texan, and I work in the oil and gas industry.
Cool