Twitter: Dak sighting

Motorola

Reaction score
this just made me happy :)
Your post immediately took me back a decade ago....
The Cowboys 2011 training camp was in San Antonio. I had scheduled vacation to visit my family there at the same time. First session mid-afternoon in the Almodome the last full wèek of July. Defense came out on the field first; divided I position groups on one half of the field, the drills began. Then the offensive players came out....and these loud, long, high-pitched squeals and screams erupted (reminiscent of when the The Beatles first came to America in those filmclips -that thought entered my mind). They were for Tony Romo - returning from that season-ending injury against the Giants(!!) in 2010.

Proof

Reaction score
Your post immediately took me back a decade ago....
The Cowboys 2011 training camp was in San Antonio. I had scheduled vacation to visit my family there at the same time. First session mid-afternoon in the Almodome the last full wèek of July. Defense came out on the field first; divided I position groups on one half of the field, the drills began. Then the offensive players came out....and these loud, long, high-pitched squeals and screams erupted (reminiscent of when the The Beatles first came to America in those filmclips -that thought entered my mind). They were for Tony Romo - returning from that season-ending injury against the Giants(!!) in 2010.

yeah man, that’s a fantastic memory. Thank you for sharing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moving well.

Looks like he is at or near 100% recovery.

Good to see.

#4:starspin:
100% recovery? You don't seem him favoring the ankle? His arm looks great but the feet are not right...just yet.

I'm going to keep cheering him on...but this isn't close to 100%. Even if it WAS....a simple plant and throw...that I can do at almost 60 yo with hip bursitis and arthritis...minus the awesome arm of course...isn't any proof of anything,

Cheering him on to keep healing and improving but this isn't it yet~!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
asking myself the same question. lol No, on that pass play that is not how they are intercepted, it is getting the ball out quick, you don't step into that it is not a pass down the field it is a quick hitter to the outside, it gets intercepted if you take too long to get it out of your hands
Um...unlike you I am not an NFL QB nor coach nor NFL anything.,...but "getting the ball off quick"...is how to not get intercepted? What a bunch of BSheet. There is a a big list of things that involve not getting intercepted. Not all just the QB. WR route running, hands....can lead to more interceptions than "getting the ball out quick".

Getting the ball out SMART.....might be a better term.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Using to much upper body and not stepping through his throws.......
I thought the same thing. Sure it is nice to see him throwing, but he is NOT stepping into that throw. He is kind of hopping a bit. I guess that learning to trust the ankle takes time and many, many reps.

Motorola

Reaction score
I thought the same thing. Sure it is nice to see him throwing, but he is NOT stepping into that throw. He is kind of hopping a bit. I guess that learning to trust the ankle takes time and many, many reps.
I assume - with Covid protocols stringently adhered to - the OTAs will start around a month from now. First opportunity to see Prescott perform drills and workouts in team settings. That will be a good time to assess how far Prescott has progressed in his recovery and rehab.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
never argue with a coach....but what the hell do i know.
Have you disagreed with Garrett? and now McCarthy? One has won coach of the year in the NFL and the other has taken a team to the SB and won yet a message board coach you should never argue with? lol I would love to see his accomplishments stacked up against Garrett and McCarthy. lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
He will need to lean on the run game early. I think if were being honest, they wont ask him to throw the ball like last year just yet. It will take 2 offseasons before he's himself.