News: Dak still in the MVP conversation

Tussinman

Reaction score
I heard right here that Dak isn't that good because of his rushing TDs.........
I cannot control what other people say or do (take it up with them)

The comment was Dak having more touchdowns which technically isn't true

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I cannot control what other people say or do (take it up with them)

The comment was Dak having more touchdowns which technically isn't true
Dak does have more passing TDs than Jackson, no technically isn't true about it.

Fact is people said Jackson was MVP candidate and not Dak. Dak has better numbers across the board not including rushing...... although Dak does have 3 rushing TDs.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That's the point I'm trying to make

You can't say someone has better numbers and then say "oh well it's better only if you exclude a chunk of numbers that I don't like" (lol).
Dak has more passing TDs than Jackson, you can keep trying to say otherwise but you're wrong. I'm done with this, time to accept you're wrong and move on. Good day to you

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dak has more passing TDs than Jackson, you can keep trying to say otherwise but you're wrong
Please show me where the quote I originally quoted said "more passing touchdowns". They both coming into this week had 21 touchdowns... (This isn't rocket science or a conspiracy, especially since this thread is about accolades which includes full body of work )

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
He certainly didn't hurt his chances Sunday night......

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-among-six-troubling-trends-taking-hold?campa
MVP Watch

1. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks

2. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens

3. Deshaun Watson, QB, Houston Texans

4. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers

5. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys

This ranking isn't because of Wilson's final drive heroics during "Monday Night Football" against the 49ers. He would be ranked here even if this game had ended on his overtime interception or his overtime three-and-out instead of his fifth game-winning drive of the season. Wilson has been so consistently excellent all season that it's not a hot take to believe Seattle's biggest win came in one of his worst games overall.
I love Prescott, but MVP is a bit of a reach. There's been some fantastic quarterback play this year with much less of a supporting cast.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Woops.

I meant to say Dallas has to have a better record for Dak to be considered.