Dak Supporters, Where are You?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
....he was still inaccurate and not reading the field. We scored 20 points...

I still think some of that may be due to him still getting better acquainted with the new WRs. I think the coaches really did him a disservice by holding the starters out of the preseason game against the Cards in Week 3. With a new cast of WRs, holding them out that game was really a bad idea. They needed reps then to get better acquainted, and I think that may be part of the problem.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I see some progress . He looked more decisive and let the ball go . Some good work was negated by penalties . Made some great plays with his legs . Whole offense looked a bit better play calling was more aggressive to begin with also .

As I said with very little preseason work its going to take a few games to get it all worked out . I mean who with any football knowledge expected the offense to run like a Swiss watch with new TEs and WRs along with 2 new Oline and a rookie . Zeke didn't even play in preseason .

Its going to take a while for Dak to get comfortable and confident in all the new faces . Garrett chose to be conservative and not let these guys play together so these first few games are the preseason for our starters

kskboys

Reaction score
Where's the OP? Scared to come back and take his medicine?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Where's the OP? Scared to come back and take his medicine?
Its certainly a screwed up fan base when people cant be happy with the progress we made against the Gmen. They are fans of there own Dak sucks agenda not Cowboy fans
Needs to be a part of the forum they can all go to scream Dak sucks and brain storm the minimizing of his best efforts . Its really sad .