Twitter: Dak talking about the impact of him not having any rushing attempts against the Colts

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Certain individuals are borderline going postal when they speak negatively about a certain player. That's the instability I'm talking about that any normal, socially adjusted person can pin point for what it is. Poopy is the only one I see to fall into that category. Casual haters aren't a problem. To each their own; I'm still going to make fun of it.
Do what you need to my man. I'm can't change anybody views and definitely not trying to.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’d rather hear fans say uggghhh, Dak is soooo Average!! We want an Elite QB.. Instead of the constant whining that he’s the worst qb in the league.

No our scheme is the worst in the league, Dak is Average despite being hamstung by said garbage scheme....
Well I'm definitely in the bold camp. The sooner the better just like KC did with Daks football doppelgänger Alex Smith another he's ok but he's not real qb.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Anything other than 100% hating on Dak or calling him a complete trash QB. Makes one either a "Dak-a-Zoid" or a "Dak Nation-Supporter". Expressing anything positive just bothers some people on this board. :facepalm:
You can the same for those saying your man is avg gets called a hater and or some alluding to some weak off the field stuff. Its just a matter of what you care about and obviously you're more on the pro Dak side or else you'd mention that like dang near everything it goes both ways.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Well I'm definitely in the bold camp. The sooner the better just like KC did with Daks football doppelgänger Alex Smith another he's ok but he's not real qb.

I’m totally cool with trading a first second and/or third if need be for the next Staubach, Aikman, Elway, Montana etc etc in the 2020 draft if such a player exists. Dak can be our back up, in the meantime what? Square peg round hole his boooty????

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Someone tell Dak that his Job is to Throw the Football as we have Zeke to run the ball.....as great leaders always do :rolleyes: he's looking to shift blame again from his horrendous performance once again....Guess he can't use the ball hitting the helmet excuse again......
I’m glad no one told Roger the Dodger that.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You can the same for those saying your man is avg gets called a hater and or some alluding to some weak off the field stuff. Its just a matter of what you care about and obviously you're more on the pro Dak side or else you'd mention that like dang near everything it goes both ways.

I think that there is a difference between valid questioning about some of Daks skills or limits as a QB. Then there is a whole different level of hostility and negativity which isn't the same. Like some seem to be bothered by Dak receiving credit for the things that he does well and just mentioning that Dak is better when he runs or creates plays with his feet, makes someone a "Dak-a-zoid." Like the only view acceptable to his biggest doubters, is that saying that everything he does is trash and that there is no positive contributes that he gives at all.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The List of Things That Disqualify You
1. You don’t understand football.
2. Extremely poor reading comprehension.
3. Irrational.
4. I’ll let the forum fill in the blank ___________.

Let me EXPLAIN it to you S-L-O-W-L-Y...

Here’s your first baby spoon full:
1) Dak is Average with the added bonus of run skills. This means he can Pass satisfactorily and run Occasionally to pick up first downs, and to keep defenders occupied. This makes him slightly Above average but Not Elite.
2) Already been stated, if you want an Elite QB I’m All for it, we might have to wait another season though to draft one. Spent 1st on Coop.
3) In the meantime we would still like to win games so How do we do that with an AVERAGE but NOT Elite QB? Hmmmm, duh, let me make 20,000 Whine Fest Threads and Posts about Dak suckage, OR....
4) Improve the scheme to fit the teams strengths including but not limited to, bringing in a legit #1 WR with speed -Check, allow Zeke to eat -Check, emphasize your QB’s Strengths - - Error - - Error - - Duh - -Duh - Dak Sucks _~%*** Duh, I might as well cry and do Nothing....
5) Allow Dak to be Dak until we draft the next John Elway, Joe Montana, etc, but Try to Win in the meantime!!!!!
6) Remove the training wheels and flip to pg 4 of our Techmo Bowl Playbook from the 90’s.
7) Learn The Game or Shut It....
8) Get better coaches.
9) Fix the broken dilapidated O-line.
10) Make more threads about Suckage, Not!!

You have Zero Credibility here, Zero!! Go sit in the corner....

You have made me a star .....dedicating your time with the above post.
Thank you.....

risco

Reaction score
Someone tell Dak that his Job is to Throw the Football as we have Zeke to run the ball.....as great leaders always do :rolleyes: he's looking to shift blame again from his horrendous performance once again....Guess he can't use the ball hitting the helmet excuse again......
His job is to what he's talented at-

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But are you listening to The Dudes Story Donnie my boy?

Woof woof sick puppy you are and Pappy will respect your minor intelligence as your Dak-Crush has melted all reason that might have been in there.......Later Rosanne's Hubby and Happy hunting...GL

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Is it me or does it seems like Dak only runs at home. Away games forget it there will be no run plays whatsoever, not even in the playbook.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Woof woof sick puppy you are and Pappy will respect your minor intelligence as your Dak-Crush has melted all reason that might have been in there.......Later Rosanne's Hubby and Happy hunting...GL

The lights appear to be on but clearly nobody is home. It’s like multiple people share your account or you just can’t read...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder if you can go a whole week without typing Dak... are you that obsessed with Dak? Like seriously bc what you do is not normal chief
you just ruined his day and fun. lol
with the game in 2 days, no way he can go a week.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Is it me or does it seems like Dak only runs at home. Away games forget it there will be no run plays whatsoever, not even in the playbook.
he may be more at ease at home, or it is just coincidence.
there are 2 types of run plays , those that are designed like read option, and QB draw,
and then there is ad lib runs where it is a pass play but dak pulls it down and runs.

S. Jones said around wk 4 that he didnt like dak running very much, and after that it ceased, no runs the next game,
and read option pretty much disappeared. A few times they ran it but dak always handed it to elliot.

For read option to work the qb has to run sometimes if that is the read.

For the ad lib runs, Dak has probably been coached to keep looking downfield and throw it, for what I think is too long.
I keep saying Dak should drop back to pass early in games, and if a lane opens up just run it , even if someone is open short.
Do that enough early and it changes the defense and frustrates them.
Also never take a hit, slide or go down, or run out of bounds.

Dont take hits even trying to get first down especially early in game.
If it is last 5 min of game and they are behind then maybe you go for that 1st down and take a hit.

Overall I think Dak has been neutered with regards to running, and making this statement, says he wants to run more
and will.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I think that there is a difference between valid questioning about some of Daks skills or limits as a QB. Then there is a whole different level of hostility and negativity which isn't the same. Like some seem to be bothered by Dak receiving credit for the things that he does well and just mentioning that Dak is better when he runs or creates plays with his feet, makes someone a "Dak-a-zoid." Like the only view acceptable to his biggest doubters, is that saying that everything he does is trash and that there is no positive contributes that he gives at all.
Sort of like how I am treating Zeke. Highlight his lowlights and give credit to others for his highlights. For instance, constantly pointing out how he isn’r hitting home runs and isn’t being effective in the red zone while not being impressed with him leading the league in rushing simply because he is also leading the league in carries. Zeke is getting the Dak treatment from me. He isn’t getting off the hook from being criticized. :thumbup:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sort of like how I am treating Zeke. Highlight his lowlights and give credit to others for his highlights. For instance, constantly pointing out how he isn’r hitting home runs and isn’t being effective in the red zone while not being impressed with him leading the league in rushing simply because he is also leading the league in carries. Zeke is getting the Dak treatment from me. He isn’t getting off the hook from being criticized. :thumbup:
Fans love zeke he can do no wrong lol , if he gets stuffed on a 4th and 1 , it is someone else fault. Fumble after big run, no big deal.
Thing is QB's take all the heat because they have to pass.

What I think is funny is he still does the feed me thing, but then after a small feeding he takes himself out of the game lol
I guess he is all full.
If I was HC I would tell him he should drop the whole feed me thing, and if he didnt I would feed him the next game
to the tune of 36 carries and if he tries to come off, I wave him back on and do the feed me thing myself.
Maybe then he would let that go.

Now people will say oh 36 carries that is way too much, but john riggin"s did that in the wash playoff games , just about all of them.
and he was a older RB.
I recently watched a SF vs Wash NFC champ game, and they showed riggins playoff stats , and it was shocking what he did,
over 100 every game, low was I think 27 carries highs 38 carries for 166 yds, and 37 for 185
He had a good OL, but he also ran thru tackles a lot.
That game is on youtube if you wanna check it out.

The other thing about elliot is he was supposed to go all the way if he got in the clear,
but is too slow to do that after his rookie year, I think chubb has more big long runs than elliot.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
As QBs go, Dak is load once he gets rolling and I disagree with any characterization of him as a 'slow' runner. The reason I would like to see Dak run some in every game is it seems to have a positive effect on his performance as a passer. I think the runs give him a confidence that bolsters the entirety of his play.