Dak: This game can be so simple

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
smh, big mofo, best shape of my life, can't read a defense. yep, keep squeaking sheesh.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude relax you’ve been posting with me for years if you ain’t figured out I’m a smart ask by now I don’t know what to tell you
And you didn’t strike a nerve I care very little bout Romo
I'm relaxed. Not sure why you think you have me worked up. I should know you and you...should know me...by now right? We can't get along by now?

I know you care VERY little about Romo. Never have and never will. But you do argue about him a lot. Weird. Cool.

Not sure why you don;t hate Dak as much as Romo or Zeke. They have SO MUCH in common. Almost like you don't want to look like a dak hater, but no problem with Zeke and romo. Maybe you are I don't see it? .....

Not for me to understand....cool.

JustChip

Reaction score
The difference between Dak and those guys is that those guys know what they are seeing and can read a defense.

Dak's very low level on this and always has been.
Maybe. That’s certainly been bandied about by talking heads and self-proclaimed social media scouts. There are probably as many on the other side of the fence. The only ones that truly know are the Cowboys’ coaching staff.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak's playoff success is exactly the same as Romo's.
Ya pretty much which is why I’m surprised you miss Romo at least there’s still a small shred of hope with Dak albeit very small

at least we have a defense now

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe. That’s certainly been bandied about by talking heads and self-proclaimed social media scouts. There are probably as many on the other side of the fence. The only ones that truly know are the Cowboys’ coaching staff.
It's literally highlight on his scouting report coming out of college.

It's always been an issue for him.

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm relaxed. Not sure why you think you have me worked up. I should know you and you...should know me...by now right? We can't get along by now?

I know you care VERY little about Romo. Never have and never will. But you do argue about him a lot. Weird. Cool.

Not sure why you don;t hate Dak as much as Romo or Zeke. They have SO MUCH in common. Almost like you don't want to look like a dak hater, but no problem with Zeke and romo. Maybe you are I don't see it? .....

Not for me to understand....cool.
Na I liked him in 2014 and no I don’t care much for zeke as far as my feelings for Dak I probably liked him in the beginning because he wasn’t Romo but now I just support him because of those who don’t in here and because Jerry has failed him so miserably not unlike he did with Romo
Just out of spite in some cases . But I’m bout to use that jersey my wife bought in 16 for me as charmin

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dak was horrible against the Bucs, no doubt. But so was the entire offense including Doogie Moore. And it was only the first game.

The entire team is playing better now. That’s not surprising since the first few games are essentially what preseason used to be for the starters. Let’s see how Dak plays the first couple of games after he returns.
Fair enough,
I would be happy if he has a great season, because I am a Cowboy's fan and want the team to do well.
Would man up and eat my crow.
Hard to see that happening, but have seen stranger things...

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Dak said simple…

dak-prescott-dak.gif

tunahelper

Reaction score
Man, this guy loves to talk. In Preseason he was on fire to go. Then he plays Tampa and lays his 15.3 Qbr. Now he’s talking again about how raring to go he is. I’m sure he is and he makes it sound so simple just be good to see it on the field.
KM needs to call the game in the same manner when Dak returns. Dak needs to be a glorified bus driver with a strong ground game. Expand the RPO and keep the reads simple for Dak. He is not capable of carrying the offense if they spread them out and sling it.

JustChip

Reaction score
You know what kills cat and mouse games??? Physicality!! If you have the right Physicality and attitude, you don't have to play cat and mouse the majority of the time, you just dictate the game by imposing your will on the defense until they show they can stop it.

You don't dominate them with certain plays, then switch up and try something just to get cute...
I agree completely. That’s my problem with Kellen.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, Moore needs to babysit the starter better. I just don't know how he can dumb it down any more for him. shrugs.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Dak’s greatest weapon is that he can run if he does not like the read. The coaching staff need to let him run. Especially in the big games.