Dak: This game can be so simple

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Thank you!
Maybe Moore can read the defense and send it in for Dak before they cut his headset off. If that doesn't work have someone on the sidelines giving hand signals to dak that tells him what the defense is running.

If this doesn't work, let one of the offensive linemen shout out the defense and holler at dak to tell him who's open.

morat1959

Reaction score
Maybe Moore can read the defense and send it in for Dak before they cut his headset off. If that doesn't work have someone on the sidelines giving hand signals to dak that tells him what the defense is running.

If this doesn't work, let one of the offensive linemen shout out the defense and holler at dak to tell him who's open.
Maybe he can talk to the DC for the opposing team before the game and get him to dumb it down. We’ve got to do everything we can to help the weak minded future HOFer.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Man, this guy loves to talk. In Preseason he was on fire to go. Then he plays Tampa and lays his 15.3 Qbr. Now he’s talking again about how raring to go he is. I’m sure he is and he makes it sound so simple just be good to see it on the field.
Watching Cooper Rush winning the last 2 games, I hope you're right, that we "see it on the field". Talking a good game is one thing, playing a good game is another. I've always liked Dak, but like I said, after watching Rush win the last 2 games, I don't wanna see our 40 mil$ QB lay an egg.

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak was better in his first year before he started th8nking to hard and making adjustments.

zerofill

Reaction score
Cooper Rush potentially leading the team to 3-0 only for Dak to come back against the Rams and Eagles while talking a mess like this :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, but it doesn't matter if Dak comes back and completely implodes... Jerry won't let that contract, sit on the bench no matter what.

zerofill

Reaction score
Dak has a dilemma. If Rush plays against the Rams and wins he's in trouble. If rush plays and he gets exposed dak can ease back in.

There is absolutely no way in hell that they don't put Dak back in because of that contract. I don't care if he comes back and loses out the rest of the season, they will leave him in, unless they fake an injury or illness.

Qcard

Reaction score
Right, we went through all those loser QB's and YOU settle on Quinthy Carter! Qcard? lmao!!
Yes!

Watching Parcells undress the other clowns Henson and Hutchinson removed the Eye Test scales :lmao2::lmao2: