Dak: This game can be so simple

Ken

Reaction score
The question is not whether you check out of them, the question is are you checking out correctly?
It isn't hard.

Most people playing Madden know when there is a favorable look or not.

I know you and your cohorts think Dak can't even tie his shoes by himself, but I am pretty sure he can count the guys in the box and left vs right.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Here's what I wonder. Is Moore calling the game differently with Dak than he does with Rush?
Prime example is against the Giants they were 3rd and 11 I believe, and instead of dropping back, they run a toss and get 27yds. If that were Dak does he call a pass play? I'm not blaming Moore, I'm just wondering if the calls are different. I could care less about Dak throwing for 300yds, give me a run game , short passes play action and the results should be a win.

Toro9

Reaction score
Man, this guy loves to talk. In Preseason he was on fire to go. Then he plays Tampa and lays his 15.3 Qbr. Now he’s talking again about how raring to go he is. I’m sure he is and he makes it sound so simple just be good to see it on the field.
I like Dak but his talk does get old because it's empty. Don't talk about it; be about it

khiladi

Reaction score
So Dak is playing fast and not going through “the design of the plays”? How is the sideline a better view than the film room to know this?

How is this “Moore’s fault”?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The storm is coming in regards to the Cowboys QB situation. Just give it a few weeks when Dak gets back under center. This is going to blow up quick!
Has the potential to be a real problem.
Dak better win when he gets back or the fans are gonna turn on him even worse than the Tampa Game.
Jerry will have a real PR mess on his hands.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If there was an NFL "Talking Yourself Up" Hall of Fame, Dak Prescott would be the prime inductee.

The dude can spew a ton of motivational BS and make you believe he's the best player in the history of football.

But then he steps on the field and reality hits. Hard.

Dak is incapable of owning up to his poor play.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
:lmao:
That was halarious and I do wonder what he was thinking ?
It was not a good look for him.
The fact that he wasn't thinking is the most concerning aspect of the narcistic action.
The only other reason I can manifest, is that Jerry called him on the bat phone and told him to do it, and he jumped like a trained dog.
That would be even worse.

GoldenR

Reaction score
If there was an NFL "Talking Yourself Up" Hall of Fame, Dak Prescott would be the prime inductee.

The dude can spew a ton of motivational BS and make you believe he's the best player in the history of football.

But then he steps on the field and reality hits. Hard.

Dak is incapable of owning up to his poor play.
Offensive line, stop forgetting.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak can never be as cringe as Russell Wilson, but man, these continuous comments are getting mighty annoying.

If he has it so "figured out", why does he never show it on the field?

He blows smoke every week and swears he, and the team, are going to prove the doubters wrong because they know how good they can be.

For once, I wish he'd just shut his trap and maybe learn how to be a competent QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
I really think he gets greedy and goes for deeper passes. How many times do you see him throwing a harder deeper throw when there is a guy about 7-10 yards standing wide open. He admitted one year that he and Moore try to get greedy. Right now Moore is calling a 2016 playbook. Shorter passes and stick with the run. Move the chains.

No, he’s just an early read QB that can’t process the field worth anything.

Cmac

Reaction score
He could be like Paxton Lynch but that does not fit your narrative does it?

Thats really not fair to Dak though - Paxton was dumb as dirt!
I don't have the narrative you think.....may want to follow the post traffic on this one. Not sure why Dak's mental capacity came up or Paxton's IQ now.....have to ask the other poster, and we've never heard Cooper or any other QB being a member of the Mensa Society, so that's BS and speaks volumes about the comments rendered here, at times. But that's the beauty of the Board. Nevertheless.....All good.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoever is at the helm. just win baby! Stop talking and start winning. Especially when it counts! That goes for the coaches, too.
Dak, if you can't do it when you get back, shut up and get out of the way.

khiladi

Reaction score
If dak can take his own advice and actually implement it he can be a better version of the current cooper rush we are seeing. His physical tools are better than rush, but rush is player quarterback at a higher level than dak right now.

No they aren’t better.. he has a stronger arm, but his mechanics are complete garbage. He also is chunky and awkward moving and his pocket presence is garbage. Rush’s mechanics are way better:

In fact, it should be the other way around. If Rush had a stronger arm, he’d be a problem for a lot of teams.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Multiple times in the NYG game.

You didnt miss it. You dont want to see it. This is why some (not all) fans that like to take kicks at Dak cant be taken seriously .They completely ignore things RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
Yes, Rush used the same lame Dallas only unique audible with Rush several times he killed it at pre snap.
Can we please start to evolve a bit with our pre snap offensive intelligence level and the "kill kill", clearly not just a Dak issue.