Dak: This game can be so simple

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What's he learning now in these 2 games that he didn't learn in 2020 when he was out the whole season? or when he missed a game last year?

He's just blowing smoke telling people what he thinks they want to hear. He's a phoney.

Not only that but how come he does not learn from watching film? You know why? He's out making commercials instead of watching film. What a joke!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's very likely that a great deal of emphasis will be placed upon Dak to perform what his mind tells his mouth to say. I suspect his confidence has simply taken a deadly hit, despite what he feels compelled to say. His return to starter status had best confirm what he's talking about. Good luck with that.

Playing mind games with the public will only go so far. Here's hoping he'll tone it down in the future. Not sure if he's simply repeating what the staff has told him but it's best for the proof to come from his play on the field. I really wish I had more faith in his return, but we'll see. Nuff said.

Last edited:

aikemirv

Reaction score
It is simple when you know where to go with the ball and you make a quick decision!

There is nothing simple about it when you can't read the D to start with!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The guy is a pretender fooled too many people from day one he will never ever be the QB that will lead this team to anything
he always talk and act to deflect his shortcoming and that is a sign of insecure person period .
he will come back and win a game or 2 and everyone be fooled again .
Rush might not be the elite QB we are searching for but he is way better than this Jag we have.

Ken

Reaction score
That's because Dak doesn't allow the game plans to be utilized......

Yes, the QB that has no idea how to read a defense at a high level is changing run plays "based on the look" .... Yikes...

Simps gonna simp.

Ya, must be Dak's fault that he is running the scheme how it is designed.

Oh, and here is Romo doing the same thing.

https://fansided.com/2013/09/19/tony-romo-defends-changing-plays-line/

Drrrrrr..>>Dak's fault, not the same scheme we have been using for over a decade!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

aikemirv

Reaction score

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah, worked out well for Romo too, didn't it?

You guys defending losers like Romo and Dak is just typical modern day Cowboys fan behavior. I get it.
Ya, two of the best qbs the Cowboys have had that were hampered by the same common denominator.

Drrrrr....Dak AND Romo's FAULT!!!!!

:facepalm:

khiladi

Reaction score
Man, this guy loves to talk. In Preseason he was on fire to go. Then he plays Tampa and lays his 15.3 Qbr. Now he’s talking again about how raring to go he is. I’m sure he is and he makes it sound so simple just be good to see it on the field.

Wasn’t he on the headset all 2020 after he broke his leg? Man’s now acting like he’s never been in a headset before….