Dak: This game can be so simple

Ekspozed

Reaction score
It can be simple from the sideline watching someone else play the position.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ya, two of the best qbs the Cowboys have had that were hampered by the same common denominator.

Drrrrr....Dak AND Romo's FAULT!!!!!

:facepalm:

This man is now trying to leverage Romo to defend his boy Dak, while spending the last few years trashing Romo.. “two of the best QBs the Cowboys ever had..”

The same guy,if I remember correctly, now calling Troy Aikman a ‘bus driver’ to prop up this bum…

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So Dak is playing fast and not going through “the design of the plays”? How is the sideline a better view than the film room to know this?

How is this “Moore’s fault”?

Film room? You kidding me? He has commercials to make money on, he don't need any film study to make money he already bent JJ over without Vaseline. Film room? Dak? lmao

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya, two of the best qbs the Cowboys have had that were hampered by the same common denominator.

Drrrrr....Dak AND Romo's FAULT!!!!!

:facepalm:
Not being good skilled enough at being an NFL QB?

Yes, they share that, finally we agree on something.

This dude saw the way Nav22 posts with the "drrrsss" and "emojis" and said "Ya know, the way he talks seems smart" and adopted it. YIKES.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak can never be as cringe as Russell Wilson, but man, these continuous comments are getting mighty annoying.

If he has it so "figured out", why does he never show it on the field?

He blows smoke every week and swears he, and the team, are going to prove the doubters wrong because they know how good they can be.

For once, I wish he'd just shut his trap and maybe learn how to be a competent QB.
If Jerry can convince the locker room to lock Dak in his locker, if there is enough room with Tad already in there, than Dak will force a trade.
Thats the only way Dak is removed from the equation since Jerry sealed the deal already with no trade no tag horrible contract language.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I really think he gets greedy and goes for deeper passes. How many times do you see him throwing a harder deeper throw when there is a guy about 7-10 yards standing wide open. He admitted one year that he and Moore try to get greedy. Right now Moore is calling a 2016 playbook. Shorter passes and stick with the run. Move the chains.

1000%

Dak wants to prove he is elite— so he wants to put up elite numbers— hence the “greed” to go after the bigger numbers and “sexy” plays.

Just win Dak. Whether it’s through the run or the pass, winning will bring the only accolades that matter

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Can we please remember we had the #1 offense in the league last year with Dak. The back up is always cute and cuddly because there's a small sample size. We had 6 points deep into the 3rd Monday night. We looked pedestrian vs Cinci not scoring in the second half until the last play. Dak was once the underdog hero and we simply haven't seen Cooper's warts. I do love what rush is doing let's just not be prisoners of the moment. This is more of a Kellen Moore issue and not Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
Film room? You kidding me? He has commercials to make money on, he don't need any film study to make money he already bent JJ over without Vaseline. Film room? Dak? lmao

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...ott-carson-wentz-20191017.html?outputType=amp

Dak Prescott told them on the field, he said, and then he told us, in the locker room. His team in a tailspin, his offense sputtering, Prescott abandoned discretion when asked why they’d fallen from 3-0 to 3-3.

It’s a mess of their own making, said Prescott. The team is too deep to be derailed by injuries. There are no excuses for penalties and drops. He spent this week demanding better focus; demanding that they prepare more like running back Ezekiel Elliott, tight end Jason Witten, and, of course, him.

“I always practice hard. More individuals need to do that,” Prescott said. “Just from the outlook of it, just from my eye, I think they do.”

He hasn’t just let his work ethic do the talking.

"I definitely do it verbally. It’s something I’m always doing at practice. Pushing the tempo. Talking to guys."

And what does he say?

" ‘How much does this mean to you?’ " Prescott said. “We’re 3-3, in a spot with a chance to play a big-time game, play a division rival, somebody we’re very familiar with, and we know they’re familiar with us. If you can’t bring your best for this game, and if you can’t prepare your best each and every day, something’s wrong with you.”

He sent the message to everyone -- even big-time teammates nursing themselves back to health.

This ‘leader’ throws shade at any and everybody to absolve his trash play. Back in 2019, when he went on his typical stretch of the worst QB in football-type play in the league, instead of blaming himself, other people on the team we’re at fault because they supposedly lacked the mental aspect of preparation and practice preparation, unlike him and his best friend Zeke.

Now this man, because he’s getting boo’ed and looking like a bum in respect to Rush, is telling us a sideline view has made him understand the game better.

erod

Reaction score
It isn't hard.

Most people playing Madden know when there is a favorable look or not.

I know you and your cohorts think Dak can't even tie his shoes by himself, but I am pretty sure he can count the guys in the box and left vs right.
If only that was what reading defenses was about.

Ken

Reaction score
Not being good skilled enough at being an NFL QB?

Yes, they share that, finally we agree on something.

This dude saw the way Nav22 posts with the "drrrsss" and "emojis" and said "Ya know, the way he talks seems smart" and adopted it. YIKES.
It makes me laugh every time so why not incorporate it when dealing with people who repeat the same nonsense every thread?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No they aren’t better.. he has a stronger arm, but his mechanics are complete garbage. He also is chunky and awkward moving and his pocket presence is garbage. Rush’s mechanics are way better:

In fact, it should be the other way around. If Rush had a stronger arm, he’d be a problem for a lot of teams.
The Rush arm is good enough to put it on the money to CD on a deep route, he wasnt waiting on it for once which threw 88 off a bit, bet CD improves there if Rush stays a bit longer.

Ken

Reaction score
The Rush arm is good enough to put it on the money to CD on a deep route, he wasnt waiting on it for once which threw 88 off a bit, bet CD improves there if Rush stays a bit longer.
You or I could have made that throw. Holy cow.

He had all the time in the world and Ceedee was open by 5 yards.

Come on, pitch and catch.

Haimerej

Reaction score
It is when you are checking out of a run.

Should i do a class on it for you?

Defenders, contrary to popular belief, also have brains and study film. If they know they can manipulate your presnap reads, they'll do it.