Dak throw for 355 and 334 the past two weeks

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yet, here you are blaming Garrett. How many road wins Dak have with all his passing yards?

I thought wins was a team stat and didnt count?

At least thats what you said the last 3 years when Dak led the NFL in wins.

DOH!!!!!

:muttley::muttley:

khiladi

Reaction score
I thought wins was a team stat and didnt count?

At least thats what you said the last 3 years when Dak led the NFL in wins.

DOH!!!!!

:muttley::muttley:

Yep, it’s a team stat, just like the fact Dak is playing with an all pro line that gives him all day to throw, yet he still can’t beat a winning team. Just like the fact Zeke and the running game give our WRs favorable man matchups all game on the outside.

DOH..

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Well we tried to tell you guys stats are meaningless....but you guys use to hold it against him for not throwing for 300 yards. Throwing for 300 yards means nothing. I had no problem with his 200 yard games. Give me 200 yards and a W anyway.
When he had those 200 he games he had rush yardage. He looks like he has cement boots on now. I think Witten is faster than him

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who cares? They all suck. Only someone like you would say something so irrelevant and actually think that makes sense.
Garrett was my favorite. What else did we have to root for in a hopeless situation?

CCBoy

Reaction score
As usual, the QB with the higher passer rating won the game.

Statisticly, Dallas is close to valid indicators for good/top teams...but just don't score or keep a good team from scoring. Bottom line, the field doesn't show heart...what is that stat column? Losses?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hope Dak throws 4 picks next week and we lose again. Whatever it takes to get rid of the horrid Garrett.
He’s already gone and why we are collapsing.

He needs to be released now if you want any shot to win division.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You answered your own question.

No no you said he will break half of Romo's records this season i want to know what other ones you think he will break

Your quote "Dak will shatter at least half of Romo's passing records this year."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Garrett was my favorite. What else did we have to root for in a hopeless situation?

Favorite bad coach? LOL

You supported him and defended him against all comers. Just admit you were wrong and lets move on. Are you man enough to do something so simple and basic?

Satchel89

Reaction score
I'm really tired of meaningless Stats. His stats are worthless....His team has a losing record and he's very inaccurate and He's tough but this team needs a QB who can complete passes consistently and win games against teams who don't suck

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Troy had a lot of meaningless stats - because we were ahead 28-3 at halftime.
Right... Aikman suked. Lol

Attacking Troy to defend Dak is just like the Romo homers or trolls. I always got them confused. Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No no you said he will break half of Romo's records this season i want to know what other ones you think he will break

Your quote "Dak will shatter at least half of Romo's passing records this year."

Are you triggered? Works every time.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Favorite bad coach? LOL

You supported him and defended him against all comers. Just admit you were wrong and lets move on. Are you man enough to do something so simple and basic?
I stand by my support he was one of if not our best Puppet this era. Like I’ve maintained unlike most here you’ve misunderstood my support of Garrett.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you triggered? Works every time.

Nope just like calling you out on your BS
Here's his records please tell me what half of them you expecty Dak to break this season

Dallas Cowboys team records
Career
  • Dallas Cowboys career leader in passing touchdowns and passing yards
  • Games with at least 3 touchdown passes: 40; previously held by Danny White (20)
  • Games with at least 300 yards passing: 46; previously held by Troy Aikman (13)
  • Career passing yards: 33,626, previously held by Aikman (32,942)
  • Lowest career interception percentage: 2.6% (minimum 16 starts; previously held by Aikman with 3.0)
  • Touchdown passes: 245 (previously held by Aikman with 165)
  • Most fourth quarter comebacks/game-winning drives: 28 (previously held by Roger Staubach with 23)
  • Consecutive games with a TD pass: 38 (2012–2014); previously held by Romo (20, 2010–11)
Season
  • Games with at least 300 yards passing: 9 (2012); previously held by Romo (8 – 2009)
  • Passing TDs: 36 (2007); previously held by Danny White (29)
  • Passing yards: 4,903 (2012); first and only Cowboys' quarterback to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season (2007, 2009, 2011, 2012)
  • Completions: 405 (2012); previously held by Romo with (347–2009)
  • Attempts: 611 (2012); previously held by Romo (550–2009)
  • First quarterback in franchise history to average over 300 passing yards a game in a season (306.4 – 2012)
Game
  • Romo twice threw five touchdown passes in a game (November 23, 2006, and October 6, 2013) a record he shares with Troy Aikman (September 12, 1999).
  • On December 21, 2014, Romo completed a team record 90.0% of his passes (18 of 20) in a home game against the Indianapolis Colts.
  • Most passing yards in a game, 506 yards against the Denver Broncos on October 6, 2013.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Right... Aikman suked. Lol

Attacking Troy to defend Dak is just like the Romo homers or trolls. I always got them confused. Lol

Difference between you and me is I wont sit here and pretend Dak had a good game tonight.

Dak, like the entire team, wasn't good tonight.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Yep, it’s a team stat, just like the fact Dak is playing with an all pro line that gives him all day to throw, yet he still can’t beat a winning team. Just like the fact Zeke and the running game give our WRs favorable man matchups all game on the outside.

DOH..

Go to sleep. Yelling and screaming about Wins being a team stat only to yell and scream about Dallas W-L record (but this year only of course) being an individual stat.

Go to bed.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Stats are less than worthless.

He's the king of garbage time numbers.

prior to those two games, I wouldn’t say I’ve viewed him as a garbage stat guy honestly.

but the last two weeks? He’s been Blake Bortles 2.0.