Twitter: Dak to Gallup

JayFord

Reaction score
Gallup would have had either close to 1000 or over 1000 but dak missed him so many times

That eagles game I kid you not dak could have had 700 yards if he hit Gallup the times he was open

But later in the season you saw dak get rhythm with Gallup and I think it’ll be a heck of a combo

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Wake me when Dak can actually consistently hit him on that 9 route :facepalm:

giphy.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know that connection left a lot to be desired.....but they made a lot more plays than I initially thought. That’s a very nice demo reel for a rookie and it could’ve been better if they had connected more. That’s scary. Very fortunate to have gotten him in the 3rd.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
didn't watch the video, but it was very clear from watching last season that if they can shore that connection up, there is tons of meat on that bone to be chewed off

Another reason to be optimistic about this season. Dak finally with some real weapons and a full offseason and offense to scheme within them. Gallup no longer a rookie and Frederick back to sure up the Oline. If everything stays in tact, we should be back to circa 2016. I would expect he passing game to be even better then 2016.

Moore is the wild card.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Gallup would have had either close to 1000 or over 1000 but dak missed him so many times

That eagles game I kid you not dak could have had 700 yards if he hit Gallup the times he was open

But later in the season you saw dak get rhythm with Gallup and I think it’ll be a heck of a combo

Replays showed on several occasions Gallup hesitating on his routes. Consistency in route running was a problem for the rookie. But you show your biased by seemingly blaming Dak for all of it. As if a rookie receiver would never make mistakes.