Twitter: Dak to Gallup

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He's usually late when he goes into panic mode. A little pressure and he runs straight into pressure.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Truth = hate
Dak is way much better than you think = Truth

Dak is the Dallas Cowboys franchise QB now and for many years to come = Truth

Dak is about to get the biggest multi-year contract extension and franchise record in a few months = Truth

Dak will be leading this team to many playoffs and success, proving his naysayers wrong, for many years to come = Truth

Dak's truth = Haters' hate

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak is way much better than you think = Truth

Dak is the Dallas Cowboys franchise QB now and for many years to come = Truth

Dak is about to get the biggest multi-year contract extension and franchise record in a few months = Truth

Dak will be leading this team to many playoffs and success, proving his naysayers wrong, for many years to come = Truth

Dak's truth = Haters' hate
where's the loser comment you like to end every post with. "if you don't like it, find another team". oh yeah your hero quilt tripped you into not using it anymore? :muttley: "pathetic"

Last edited:

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Who has more yards this season, Gallup or Cooper?

I say Cooper has around 1150, and Gallup has around 900. The TE numbers will only increase a little (don’t see Witten getting more than 45 catches IF Moore truly plans his O around Zeke, Coop, and Gallup)

jnday

Reaction score
Imagine if we hit on another wr in the draft, or a te. Dak will have overkill in weapons.
He struggles passing to the WRs that he has now. Putting more resources into another downfield threat to be under/over thrown would be a waste.

Knotamus

Reaction score
I know this is a Gallup tread.. and yes, I’m as excited as the next fan to see what Gallup can do year 2.. but I have to admit, Dak was making some big boy throws in those highlights. Personally, I feel like.. a new OC is what Dak needed and we’ll be able to see wrinkles tailored for him that Linehan just couldn’t do. With a full Wr core of very good route runners, I have a feeling we’re going to see an improved Dakota also.

Throw in a healthy OL (Frederick), HOF TE (yes, prob more for inline blocking, but experienced nonetheless), including possibly a rookie with two improved 2nd year TE’s. Add the MVP Zeke and a young blood RB to backup. Not to mention, I suspect our FB Olawale will be more involved and utilized.. WOW, this Offense is going to surprise even the pessimistic fan.

And yes, I’m drinking the kool aid! What do you expect me to do.. it’s the offseason and the draft is around the corner. Go Cowboys!

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Another reason to be optimistic about this season. Dak finally with some real weapons and a full offseason and offense to scheme within them. Gallup no longer a rookie and Frederick back to sure up the Oline. If everything stays in tact, we should be back to circa 2016. I would expect he passing game to be even better then 2016.

Moore is the wild card.
If OL is healthy there's no reason to think the offense shouldn't be better than 2016.
Expectations will be high.
Mainly if they can get back to dominating in the redzone.
How many times last year did they drive down the field only to stall in the redzone and have to settle for 3? Quite often, it seemed.
I'd like them to use Dak's legs more effectively.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Gallup and Cooper are both quiet, hard working, non-divas.

For that matter— so is Cobb. The chemistry in the WR room is a lot different now than it was in 2017. Remember “All or Nothing”? Man— we have had quite the personality change since that came out lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
Very interesting. Good stuff, PH. I would have thought Dak's accuracy struggles passing to Gallup would mostly be on deep balls, but your stats show it's quite the opposite. Must be timing issues, which can be improved on. Looking forward to watching Dak and Gallup get better acclimated and turning up better accuracy results this upcoming season.

This is going to happen . Once the timing gets worked out its going to be a lethal combination.