Dak to Patriots for 3 overall?

Adreme

Reaction score
Would you support that trade if Dak were to waive his no trade clause?
Why would NE or Dak make that trade? A QB on a 1 year deal who they cant tag is already a tough sell but especially when NE is at the start of a rebuild. They need to start acquiring talent in order to win because they do not have much of it. They are not ready to go on a run again. Meanwhile why would Dak want to go to a team that has no weapons and a mediocre OLine? It is a bad fit for both parties so no way either one considers it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
And better yet. If they think Lance has anything. Trade that #3 for a bunch of picks , start lance and rebuild your team.
You're a smart person!!!! I'd look for any and everyone trying to trade up to number 3!!! Give me all you got lol

_sturt_

Reaction score
New England??? Nah dog.

If I'm Dak, there are very few teams I'm interested in granting to be traded to... has to be one with playoff pedigree, a head coach that I'm confident is competent, a highly-regarded O-line, and at least two pro-bowl caliber receivers.

That's a lot to ask even just as a matter of hypothetical... let alone, reality.

FLWarpigrpig

Reaction score
New England??? Nah dog.

If I'm Dak, there are very few teams I'm interested in granting to be traded to... has to be one with playoff pedigree, a head coach that I'm confident is competent, a highly-regarded O-line, and at least two pro-bowl caliber receivers.

That's a lot to ask even just as a matter of hypothetical... let alone, reality.
Not to mention the extension the Pats would have to agree to before he waived his NTC. There is no benefit for NE here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Run down walk to the phone to call in that trade.

But Dak wouldn't ever agree to that.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I think anyone who doesn't want Dak to get extended would support that. Heck most of us assume he will walk for nothing.