Dak to Patriots for 3 overall?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Would you support that trade if Dak were to waive his no trade clause?
Damned straight, Mr. Justice. I would love tha.
But I doubt the Pats are or would be interested. But 3 overall? I doubt Dak is even 3rd Round material.
I respectfully dissent, you big lug.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No team would trade anything for Dak when they could get him for free next season. As much as we have clowned the Joneses the last 30 years, the dumbest thing they ever done was give Dak a no trade clause.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Hey I'm a Dak guy but yeah that trade is of course gonna be cool with me too.

But..we're not getting Mahomes or Brady with the 3rd pick. Stop the fantasy now....you think life works out the way you want but it doesnt. At best we get a decent QB..... but I personally think a change is necessary. Might do both us and Dak good if a change were to be executed.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
The Patriots GM would be run out of town if they agreed to that…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I need more than just a first. A all pro at the QB position? For one first rounder? No.

Now realistically it’s stupid because Pats suck and need a qb on a rookie deal.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The return isn’t about his ability, it’s about the contract situation.

No team in a rebuild is going to give up anything of significance when they aren’t trying to win in the only year they have him for.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Why would NE or Dak make that trade? A QB on a 1 year deal who they cant tag is already a tough sell but especially when NE is at the start of a rebuild. They need to start acquiring talent in order to win because they do not have much of it. They are not ready to go on a run again. Meanwhile why would Dak want to go to a team that has no weapons and a mediocre OLine? It is a bad fit for both parties so no way either one considers it.
All Trade Dak threads should be concluded with that post. There are NO realistic trade scenario's that would 'satisfy' the three participants.....let Dak play out the contract and see what the market values him at.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Pats are not giving up that pick and then have to sign Dak to a ridiculous extension. There is no way that will happen.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Heck, they can have him for an old kicking tee or a Gatorade bucket. shrugs.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
A division rival or conference rival would be better so we play against him more.