When did he have a competent coaching staff? When has he had all those things and every unit played together? Yes he was part of some good offenses, but what defenses did he have that were stout against the run???
I can easily show you the performances of those particular defenses during his career.
With that said, I thought you were asking what he would need now that he is more seasoned. Dak is a better quarterback now than he's been in previous seasons. He wasn't a complete quarterback years ago so.
For you to say he needs all that now is comical. Dak needs the same thing any other quarterback needs to reach a CCG and Superbowl. A competent coaching staff, great play calling and team management and great play from himself, the rest of the offense, defense and special teams.
Just because a quarterback is on a team that makes it to a Superbowl, doesn't automatically mean he's the only reason they're their.
But again, I appreciate the fact that you proved it takes a team to win Superbowls, not just one player. You put up a great post today, good job. Im being sincere.