Dak tops in tight window throws

kskboys

Reaction score
Aww another refugee from a board full of dummies I see.
Wish I had blocked you before reading this and getting dumber.
I saw the name and went into skim mode. Skimmed about 3 words and drooled on my computer laughing!!!

JustChip

Reaction score
YOU'RE ASKING A SECOND YEAR QB DRAFTED IN THE 4TH ROUND TO TAKE OVER A GAME!!!!COUSINS WAS BENCHED IN HIS SECOND YEAR, WILSON HAD BEASTMODE AND THE LEAGUES BEST D, AND I NEVER SAW STAFFORD TAKE OVER A GAME IN HIS SECOND YEAR. Of course teams focus on the passing game with the teams, because they have no run game what so ever.

One other thing, look at what the Eagles did to help Wentz and he was taken #2 overall. Qb is the most dependent position.

Spot on. Hell, Dak was never supposed to see the field in 2016 or 2017. He was a 4th round project that circumstances thrust into starting his rookie year.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, whichever you prefer, he far exceeded what should’ve been. And because of that too many people incorrectly expect him now to be on par with veteran QBs that have been starting for 4, 5, 6, or more years.

I don’t know if Dak is Tom Brady or Akili Smith. I also don’t know if Wentz is Tom Brady or Tim Couch. Same for Jared Goff. Regardless of how each performed this year, we won’t KNOW which they are until after a couple more seasons.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aww another refugee from a board full of dummies I see.
Wish I had blocked you before reading this and getting dumber.
The Truth hurts i know but its a mean world out there full of Reality's and truths sometimes......

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WTH?????
Did you see him vs defunked David Carr?
Dak couldn't hit shhhhh

I pray he gets better
The Targets simply could not get " SEPARATION" they are old and not NFL material and need to be cut now (remind you of anyone.... Dez are you there) in fact cut everyone till Dak Noodles gets throwing some decent passes .....

P.S. Now just imagine a big Def-lineman coming at Dak oh mama there goes another High one or another lost Duck in the air.....and another game without a single Passing TD think he had 7 this past season.....

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
This is great. But it begs the question how bad he was in open windows, then, for his numbers to have dropped the way they did?

This is one of those where the numbers actually surprise me. I wouldn't have thought he'd be very high on this list just judging from my eye-ball test this season.

It depends. Because if u look at routes ran and with an open mind and not in the frame of mine that you hate him as a lot of people in this forum do you will see it’s give and take on both Qb and wr

A perfect example is. S the raiders on a cross pattern to dez bowman sees dez and drops back in dez path, he slows up as the pass is on its way and it goes right by into a int. A team pays you 70 mil to be able to run that route without making that business decision.

This is the issue, sloppy routes and a young qb who doesn’t believe in his #1.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Like Idgit said, what exactly is this suppose to prove?

That he sucks at throwing to wide open receivers? Something had to give for his stats to have dropped significantly from last season.

Also, kinda important to note that Dak lead the league in pick 6s (ints returned for TDs).
Yeah, it’s really important to all the Dak haters. You know his rookie year Dak only had 4 interceptions. Did you think it was also important to note that his rookie year? Probably not.

black label

Reaction score
kool aid? gaks throws are the worst throws in the nfl. stop smoking daks lunch pole

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s really important to all the Dak haters. You know his rookie year Dak only had 4 interceptions. Did you think it was also important to note that his rookie year? Probably not.

I know this thread is going a little fast for you to keep up with, but the conversation is about why Dak's numbers declined from year one to year two.

Do you have anything to add or are you just wasting everybody's time?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Twill failed to record a TD this year
Dez had one of his worst seasons
Cole has one of his worst seasons
Witten was well Witten

How is it possible the entire WR group had a down year? I get it, it’s everyone else fault but the guy throwing the football with some of you.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read it and weep... many of you don't know diddly. Dak is a stud

:lmao::lmao2::laugh::huh: yep this STUD went 15 Q without 1 TD so we went from 5-3 to 6-6- and out of the playoffs and this STUD had 7 games last season without 1 Passing TD and this STUD begged and convinced JG to play in the last game of the season( a meaningless game) against a 2nd and 3 tier Eagles team so Rush wouldnt have an opp to play and maybe get more Cowboy fans wondering if Dak is the guy....ya ya ya ya now respond by using the 2 words you DAKBOTS resort to when cold facts take away all your logic's...rdy now here goes....

1. Im a Romo Lover

2. I'm a Dak hater

Dakbots come next season expect more disappoints from Noodle DAK ......unfortunately for all of us....:(

P.S. Hurry up and put me on ignore as reading the truth HURTS!!!!
And ya David Carr made him look like a high school QB....