Dak tops in tight window throws

condoin125

Reaction score
Tom Brady has led his teams to 8 and won 5 SBs with mostly a dink-n-dunk/short-to-mid passing game.

How many pure "deep passers" have been to anywhere as many SBs or won as much as Tom Brady?
How many of those pure deep passers have the greatest coach in NFL history? How many of those pure deep passers get to play in a division for over fifteen years that has offered little to no competition?

khiladi

Reaction score
It's actually because he doesn't attempt a lot of throws and his passes are short, where everything is a 'tight' window. When comparing him to other QBs, attempts for example are often times at close to 100 less per year.

If your actually running short routes for example, you will normally have a 'tighter' window, because of the CB playing you closer.

This 'tight windows' stat for Dak was discussed in another thread a month or so ago.

Last edited:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Actually, the OP of this entire thread simply posted the statistical data. It didn’t state a hypothesis or concept beyond that. So maybe you’re the one that needs things dumbed down for you.

That statistical data didn’t mesh with your agenda, so you then made up some stupid BS to try and explain away the numbers, without actually posting any proof behind your assertion.

Again, the numbers are what they are, you then made a hypothesis trying to discredit the numbers without any proof to back it up. You were called out on it, and again provided no proof for your hypothesis.

You also call into question the methods use to create the statistics, without actually knowing anything about the techniques used to gather the data. Yet you try to preach to others about logic.
What are you babbling about now, Gabe? Everything in this thread is made up, right down to the made up tight window stat with it’s arbitrary one yard distance. Of course I don’t have a proof for a hypothesis. Do you really think I sat down and watched every throw in the NFL so I could see who was throwing the ball on time? Please show me where I presented anything I said as a fact. It’s no wonder you were booted off whatever board you came from, Gabe. You just can’t follow along.