Twitter: Dak Vows To Clean Up His Play

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? Dak has a Masters degree. Do you? If so, your brain would have been smart enough not to post that stupidity.
Well a master's from our college system....and athlete to boot.

Why didn't they just award him the doctorate while they were still it.....such prestige and integrity...these colleges.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
That’s pretty bad. When Dak first came into the league, that was one thing about him that you didn’t have to worry about. I’ll admit I cringe every time he throws now.
Dak Prescot is the reason I tape all the games now, this way I don't have to watch the 4th rd , less than mediocre winging it all over the field to his opponents!!!!!!!! This allows me the ability fast forward to the commercials, because they're a lot better than watching Prescot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LocoBates

Reaction score
He's already thrown more INTS this season than he did in all of 2016 and 2018 full seasons.
which is crazy if you consider that 2016 was all dink and dunk (or checkdowns if you want to disguise it with another word), can't believe he had an INT in 2016 at all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No you don’t, you want to be “right”
There's no "want" about it.

You guys break your backs trying to defend his play even when he says himself "I'm playing bad and need to be more careful".

Meanwhile, us that know his weaknesses just sit back and let Dak's play and talk do the work for us.

It MUST be exhausting defending him when even he thinks he's playing bad and his play on the field reflects it, no?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Really? Dak has a Masters degree. Do you? If so, your brain would have been smart enough not to post that stupidity.

lol...a Masters Degree? In what? Leadership? Big deal. Just because someone is educated in a field of some sort does not automatically mean he is smart on all things...and your post just proved my point. I do have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Can I built a house by myself...no. Now how stupid do you feel?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Come on, there have been players coming from much much much better schools than Dak came from that absolutely stunk it up in the NFL and it came down to football IQ. I don't think Dak is absolutely stupid on the field, but he's overconfident and overconfidence is a form of stupid when it continues to get you in trouble and you don't learn from it.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’ve always said Dak is in the 10-16 range as a QB1. The Cowboys CAN win a Super Bowl with Dak at QB. He just can’t carry the team, like a Mahomes or Burrow. Cowherd’s an arrogant, biased flip flopper, but he’s right about one thing. If Dak has to throw 40 times, his record is NOT GOOD!

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Whoop de do! A lot of folks walking around with a masters who are dumb as a rock.
A lot of folks with a Master Degree make more money than you including Dak. Whoop de do that!

Bad passing decision have nothing to do with intelligence ask Terry Bradshaw. Its about the player's risk tolerance and the dumb coaches that allow that risk tolerance to be high. Dak has never been a pass to win QB. He is not a better passer than Hurts at this point and remember Hurts took 2 Alabama teams to BCS Championship games. Dak can guide you to a win but can not pass you to a win like Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, etc. He definitely does not have the Head Coaches and Coordinators those QBs have at their disposal. He is a strong arm game manager. This is Jerry hyping up the offense to attract fans to the stadium. If it was about getting to the Super Bowl, low risk tolerance would be required from a QB like Dak.

Your statement is a stereo typical slight by many, and I called you out. Move on and check yourself. He got 4 year $160M contract from Jerry Jones for being a team leader and game manager at QB. That's smart.
Come on, there have been players coming from much much much better schools than Dak came from that absolutely stunk it up in the NFL and it came down to football IQ. I don't think Dak is absolutely stupid on the field, but he's overconfident and overconfidence is a form of stupid when it continues to get you in trouble and you don't learn from it.
Go look up the requirements for a masters degree. Then read the above response. He makes bad throws, and presses into bad decisions. But saying the problem is his brain or he is stupid is not a football evaluation, and you know it.