Dak vs other QBs one on one

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Awesome post, brother. It's amazing what our body can do and have to do to train.

If we put our mind to it, get some confidence and obstacle training, it's amazing.

As for me, I would kick a navy seal back into the water, knock Zeke's azz out, then get in my car, drive to JJ's pad, sneak in and slap his azz too! BAM....lol I'm a bad muther(shut your mouth)! But, I'm really just a softy at heart.

LOL!.. Hopefully Zeke has grown out of his chick slappin days. He really seems to be in love with this new girl and seems to have settled down a lot. Sometimes that's what it takes for some guys.. a good woman.. and let's face it.. them bimbos he was bangin in college were the furthest thing you could find from "a good woman." But I digress. My son still trains 6 days a week only now he focuses on ju-jitsu. Probably because he realizes that getting hit in the head is bad for you! LOL!. He clearly inherited his father's intelligence. I have not done any fight training in at least a decade.. but as you know.. a lot of that stuff never leaves you.. But seriously.. you would hit an 80 year old man? Shame on you!!! :lmao2:

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
The only reason I'm skeptical of him getting his *** kicked is because he got beat up pretty bad that day in the parking lot, not to forget he was jumped but I think about that every time he publicly speaks and I see that scar above his eye. In all honesty, buddy doesn't look too much of a fighter but with that frame Dak vs. Cam or Dak vs. Taysom Hill would be title fights. I also think that Ryan Fitzpatrick would probably end up on top somehow :muttley:

cowboyec

Reaction score
none.
even the undertaker won't step inside hell in a cell vs Dak.
let that sink in.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I've never seen it? Just now heard of it.

I found it on youtube.. In one of the videos Dak is so blitzed he can't even stand up and apparently one of the morons who jumped him hit him over the head with a liquor bottle first .. Even if I didn't know who the victim was I would have been disgusted by it. I mean I am sure there was some testosterone driven sh1t talking that preceded the fight but clearly these morons had no interest in an actual fair fight.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The only reason I'm skeptical of him getting his *** kicked is because he got beat up pretty bad that day in the parking lot, not to forget he was jumped but I think about that every time he publicly speaks and I see that scar above his eye. In all honesty, buddy doesn't look too much of a fighter but with that frame Dak vs. Cam or Dak vs. Taysom Hill would be title fights. I also think that Ryan Fitzpatrick would probably end up on top somehow :muttley:

Dude Fitz went to Harvard.. someone who spent four years on campus at Harvard I can tell you unequivocally that he would NOT make it out of the prelims. It's not an environment that forges tough guys..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
LOL!.. Hopefully Zeke has grown out of his chick slappin days. He really seems to be in love with this new girl and seems to have settled down a lot. Sometimes that's what it takes for some guys.. a good woman.. and let's face it.. them bimbos he was bangin in college were the furthest thing you could find from "a good woman." But I digress. My son still trains 6 days a week only now he focuses on ju-jitsu. Probably because he realizes that getting hit in the head is bad for you! LOL!. He clearly inherited his father's intelligence. I have not done any fight training in at least a decade.. but as you know.. a lot of that stuff never leaves you.. But seriously.. you would hit an 80 year old man? Shame on you!!! :lmao2:

I would have to think about that, real hard....hmmm...only if I had to, he might be beating my azz!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Fitz don't play no games. He would look you on the eye and lights out. That beard just scare the hell outta Dak.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
If you pitted him against other qb's in the first half, he would lose to a bunch of qb's.

If he fixes his biggest problem, and consistently puts up points in all quarters, it would be hard not to take him.

I have been watching this problem for the last few years, and when Dalton started, there was a noticable difference. The cowboys went into half time leading or with the score close. It didn't mean they won more or less, but it changes the dynamic of the game.

To be successful, Dak needs to go into the half with a lead or it being very close. The cowboys defense needs the other team to be playing catch up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
none.
even the undertaker won't step inside hell in a cell vs Dak.
let that sink in.

Bull crap, dude! He's just right around the corner from all of us. Dak would never have a chance.

Why you scare me like that, saying hell and stuff? lol

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've never seen it? Just now heard of it.
Surprised you hadnt heard about this,...not that it has any importance..
It was a long time ago though.
Pre draft.
But yeah, he got his tail kicked, and yes, Dak drinks.

Redline360

Reaction score
Cam is a big dude and can definitely take hits
Herbert has the size
Fitz is the bearded wonder underdog
Big Ben has the old man strength
Murray probably some ninja assassin

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Cole Beasley*

He qualifies because he is the last resort on the depth chart of the Bills at QB. Dak wouldn't stand a chance against the "Blond Ninja."

/sarcasm

75boyz

Reaction score
Do a value analysis of all starting QBs won/loss percentage over their last 20 games as a starter.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz would do the post fight interview standing on a pile of bodies.

Prescott would be at the bottom. In this fantasy scenario that he would even show up.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Dak would come out slow and get beat pretty bad in early rounds. Put up a good fight in last round and lose a unanimous decision.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He got worked while his teammates watched.