Dak vs other QBs one on one

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I never saw that footage but I don't think any of the guys in that footage are starting QBs in the NFL.. are they? Also, didn't they a bunch of morons jump Dak and his teammates all of whom were pretty much sh1t-faced? I just found the video.. the guys who jumped the players outnumbered them about 20 to 1. I can't believe anybody brought that up.
Yeah somewhat rare for a group of football players to get punked around that bad. I remember the vid, and they looked like lost tourists at the mall lol. They left Dak on the floor the fend for himself and got the heck out of dodge. I wouldn't leave my friend on the ground regardless, and that usually means I'm getting whooped too then so be it.

I more lost respect for the modern athletes against the street kids (more than anything Dak did), come on guys show some backbone for your teammate.

Last edited:

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I think a lot of these QBs have bad builds for fighting.

Someone mentioned Herbert is 6'6" and 240lbs. Intimidating, yes, but correlating to being good at fighting? Not really. High center of gravity, length that will make them really bad inside.

Honestly Teddy Bridgwater comes to mind. 6'2", 215, much more used to taking big time shots than some of these other guys. Physical prime at 28.

Yep, im taking the small and quick option.

nobody

Reaction score
Add some incentive. First QB to fall has to QB for Jason Garrett.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Not at football since they don't actually play games that way.. But if all 32 QBs were pitted in an elimination cage match tournament who would we take to kick Dak's butt? I'm hard pressed to think of a QB who I would pick against Dak in the octagon.

What yall think?
We been there and done that...Dak will get his butt kicked. Football does not translate to the Street Fighter video game..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not at football since they don't actually play games that way.. But if all 32 QBs were pitted in an elimination cage match tournament who would we take to kick Dak's butt? I'm hard pressed to think of a QB who I would pick against Dak in the octagon.

What yall think?
If I could get Ben Rothlisberger in his prime, I'd put my money on that big tough SOB.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

What yall think?

Josh Allen is a big dude 6'5 237 24 years old
Dak 6'2 235 27 years old

Dak has a stronger base, but reach makes a difference . Both are young. It would be a good fight.

They will both run and take hits they don't need too. So, there is a fearless aspect to both

Dak better watch out for ankle locks, haha

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We been there and done that...Dak will get his butt kicked. Football does not translate to the Street Fighter video game..

Funny that you would link this video but not the one that captures the whole sequence where the dude who was sellin all the woof tickets was retreating until one of his buddies comes up behind Dak and bashes him over the head with a bottle. That's when Dak went down and the pissant starting wailin on him. If you're going to pretend to be a fan of the team you should at least pretend to like and support its players. Otherwise you get exposed as a hater. By the way, in my OP scenario.. they're ALL football players.. That was kinda the point.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If I could get Ben Rothlisberger in his prime, I'd put my money on that big tough SOB.

Well if we're going prime you gotta figure pre-shoulder failure Cam would be a handful too.. Then again if we're going back to prime physical specimens you'd be hard pressed to find a tougher stronger SOB at the position than Tim Tebow.. plus he would bring the power of God to the fight.. in which case all bets are off.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah somewhat rare for a group of football players to get punked around that bad. I remember the vid, and they looked like lost tourists at the mall lol. They left Dak on the floor the fend for himself and got the heck out of dodge. I wouldn't leave my friend on the ground regardless, and that usually means I'm getting whooped too then so be it.

I more lost respect for the modern athletes against the street kids (more than anything Dak did), come on guys show some backbone for your teammate.

The other guys had their own problems.. Each of the players had a group of 7-8 guys going after them. There is one cell phone video that captures the sequence BEFORE Dak ended up on the ground and it shows one of the dudes bashing Dak upside the head with a bottle. I think between being pissy drunk and then taking one off the noggin that was pretty much a wrap for Dak's fighting skills..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

What yall think?
Brady wouldn’t want to mess up is manicures, Rogers wouldn’t even put up a fight because he thinks his you know what doesn’t stink, Mahomes would be a decent test but he’s just too small, Brees would just say ef it I’m retiring, Winston doesn’t know a half Nelson from a arm bar, Watson is all alone with no help from the sidelines so yeah, I think Dak takes it slam dunk.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Wentz would do the post fight interview standing on a pile of bodies.

Prescott would be at the bottom. In this fantasy scenario that he would even show up.
Wentz would hurt himself in the locker room warming up.

phildadon86

Reaction score

You can’t really factor in when someone is facing multiple opponents with no training. As someone who competed in martial arts and has done it his whole life there are certain techniques and training styles such as random numbers in a circle that train you to take on multiple opponents. I’ll never judge someone with no training getting jumped and losing. I actually look at the people doing the jumping as losers who are only tough because their friends are there. I hate bullies and always will. You center out a bully and put him on the ground and his followers disperse very quickly.

Scotman

Reaction score
I've watched the video before and it wasn't a fight. They were jumped and assaulted. Sucker punched with a bottle to the face. Not a fight at all.

All that said, I'm not taking Dak in the fight. Dak is tough. Dak is big. But, Dak is pretty mature and level-headed. If I'm taking a QB in a fight, let me find one who isn't mature. In fact, give me one that's about 2% nuts. Give me one that he first takes out the other QB's and then goes after their families.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no qbs are tough rbs, LBs, and linemen would crush them..thats why they need protection ..they both would arrive at the octagon wearing the red smock..they would dance for while then tag out and have ral players fight for them..

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
The other guys had their own problems.. Each of the players had a group of 7-8 guys going after them. There is one cell phone video that captures the sequence BEFORE Dak ended up on the ground and it shows one of the dudes bashing Dak upside the head with a bottle. I think between being pissy drunk and then taking one off the noggin that was pretty much a wrap for Dak's fighting skills..
Oh I hear you. I did see his backup getting jumped by 10 dudes, they were swarmed. The image of him on the ground and no teammates coming made it a little uglier looking than it was. I guess that part just pissed me off quite frankly, but in reality they had their own issues fending off the gang (want to say there were Crips involved if I remember correctly)

Just the size of the players made it look like the kids had a revolution against the grown ups. Rare to see something like that, the big guys running away, etc.