Dak vs other QBs one on one

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Funny that you would link this video but not the one that captures the whole sequence where the dude who was sellin all the woof tickets was retreating until one of his buddies comes up behind Dak and bashes him over the head with a bottle. That's when Dak went down and the pissant starting wailin on him. If you're going to pretend to be a fan of the team you should at least pretend to like and support its players. Otherwise you get exposed as a hater. By the way, in my OP scenario.. they're ALL football players.. That was kinda the point.

Post the video then you bag of hot air, lol.

You love making up stories that don’t actually fit the facts.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If you combine salary, accuracy and playoff record Dak will be the first to be eliminated
Fallacious comment. Dak set several rookie quarterback records & was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, & also earned 2 Pro Bowls.

His career passer rating of 97.3 currently ranks 7th all-time, tied with Tom Brady. That's many accomplishments for only being in the league a tad over 4 years.

Look at Rodgers first 4 years & many other quarterbacks. They haven't even come close to those accomplishments let alone a playoff win.

visionary

Reaction score
Fallacious comment. Dak set several rookie quarterback records & was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, & also earned 2 Pro Bowls.

His career passer rating of 97.3 currently ranks 7th all-time, tied with Tom Brady. That's many accomplishments for only being in the league a tad over 4 years.

Look at Rodgers first 4 years & many other quarterbacks. They haven't even come close to those accomplishments let alone a playoff win.

it might be a good to actually read before responding

give it a try

just once

Cebrin

Reaction score
Not at football since they don't actually play games that way.. But if all 32 QBs were pitted in an elimination cage match tournament who would we take to kick Dak's butt? I'm hard pressed to think of a QB who I would pick against Dak in the octagon.

What yall think?
giphy.gif