Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
bXERMVb.jpg
LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of y'all deflecting...we ain't talking about Orlovsky's career, and it don't matter if the man is speaking truth it is what it is.

5 games is a good enough sample size to think Dak should've did something better than that. I guess we see why Stephen isn't budging on the contract.

I see ppl posting all these stats about Dak's greatness, but now all of a sudden it's a team game...haha boi y'all be trippin.

I'm not against Dak or for him. I just call it how I see it. Regardless of how you slice it 0-5 with those type stats is hot garbage... can't win a SB folding vs good defenses cause playoffs are filled with them.
In the interest of fairness, his WRs didn't help him out much in those games.

Big D

Reaction score
It seems to me the people in charge of the situation have deduced that losing games to better-than-average defenses came down to the head coach who has since been fired.

I don't know that tidbit of info gets lost in the dak's a POS argument.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our core difference is I'm a Cowboy fan first and foremost and you're a Dak fan first and foremost.
It is what it is and GL following Dak to his new team wherever that might be!
I have to disagree with this. Not only do I never feel like DP favors Dak over the team, but he's always seemed to have a fair opinion. It's okay to be a fan despite knowing a player has flaws.

Big_D

Reaction score
It seems to me the people in charge of the situation have deduced that losing games to better-than-average defenses came down to the head coach who has since been fired.

I don't know that tidbit of info gets lost in the dak's a POS argument.

LOL Either he's a POS or the highest paid QB in the league, there's no in between on these boards. If anyone says he's an average QB not worth the money, they're obviously haters? Some think he's worth it, some don't.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Except when Dak needs to be propped up his “W/L record” gets trotted out.
Wrong. It’s not Prescott versus defense it’s team versus defense is. Make no mistake about that if you want to stay in the game at all. It’s not a single it’s a plural

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He quoted the QBR and TD to INT ratio. Last I checked, QB ratings are only used for, well QBs. And he provided a comparison with another quarterback in the division.

Comparison stands and is valid. Objection overruled.[/QUOTE
The heading is dark versus defense . I’m getting the feeling you don’t get anything right

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL Either he's a POS or the highest paid QB in the league, there's no in between on these boards. If anyone says he's an average QB not worth the money, they're obviously haters? Some think he's worth it, some don't.
His first season I really thought we had something. And then after that it was nothing but turmoil. Elliot suspension. Losing a starting center wide receiver tight end in the same season. Garret giving up in the third season. I still don’t know we have and I won’t know we have until he gets a season under his belt with a new head coach. If anybody thinks that they can judge him they are wrong.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have to disagree with this. Not only do I never feel like DP favors Dak over the team, but he's always seemed to have a fair opinion. It's okay to be a fan despite knowing a player has flaws.

It’s curious he would go there considering I don’t accuse him or others that dislike Dak or want him
Gone, of not being cowboys fans because they don’t “support” the starting QB.