Twitter: Dak vs top-10 defenses

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score

QB Data mine is BS. They pull numbers out of their ***.

Example- this nonsense. If they really call these passes drops by the D then they never played the game. The VAST majority of these passes are break-ups by the D not drops. If a guy touches the ball doesn’t mean it’s a drop.

I saw another video where they were pointing out Wentz’s inaccuracy at times. They count a plays where the WR clearly runs the wrong route as inaccurate throws. No, it was a bad route.

The more I get into these analytics sites the more I realize how arbitrary their ‘findings” are. They are drawing conclusions about plays and players when they have no real idea on play call, assignments etc. This group like PFF is interesting but I don’t put a ton of stock into the ratings

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
How'd he do when #88 or #22 sat? Aikman 61.5% career completions, 165 TD's/141 INT's.

Go back and look at QB’s of that era, over 60% completion rate was outstanding. Now 65% is considered good. 2:1 TD:INT ratio was good then, now 3:1 is expected. The game has changed so much in the favor of the O you really can’t compare stats across such vastly different eras. Aikman was really good.

Nav22

Reaction score
Through 4 full NFL seasons, Dak has outplayed Wentz. His contract will reflect that.

That’s reality.

Now, if you want to slice and dice and cherry-pick those 4 years into, say, FIVE GAMES to make your point, be my guest.

You’ll be looked at as the complete idiot that you are... and Dak will still get paid. Congrats!!!
:thumbup:

Seasons ended with an injury:

Wentz: 3
Dak: 0

Playoff wins:

Wentz: 0
Dak 1

Career record:

Wentz: 32-24
Dak: 40-24

Playoff pass yards:

Wentz: 3
Dak: 794

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles trolls masquerading as Cowboys fans are on the loose again. Someone call the zoo!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2019, has to be the worst year of Daks natural born life. The worst QB in NFL history, lol. Poor Dak, how can he live with himself?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It seems to me the people in charge of the situation have deduced that losing games to better-than-average defenses came down to the head coach who has since been fired.

I don't know that tidbit of info gets lost in the dak's a POS argument.

When you play a top defense, your offense is most likely going to have a tough day. That's why they are a top defense. You either need great coaching to attack the weaknesses of the defense, you need great special teams to give you an advantage, or you need a quality defense to help out your offense with a turnover or two or give them short field positions. More possessions.

We didn't have any 3 of those other things.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
2019, has to be the worst year of Daks natural born life. The worst QB in NFL history, lol. Poor Dak, how can he live with himself?

Poor guy is about to be paid as one of the highest paid players in NFL history. And he sucks. Imagine that? :muttley:

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine crapping on a franchise legend because someone dissed Dak
Dak will be more of a “franchise legend” than Dez Bryant when it’s all said and done. Easily.

And Dak’s backup QB won’t be a bigger “franchise legend” than he is, unlike Carson Wentz/Nick Foles.

U mad???????
:thumbup: