Twitter: Dak vs. Watson, Goff, Wentz

mcmvp

Reaction score
Points allowed per game doesnt tell the whole story.
Cowboys dvoa was 18th, 25th, 9th, 19th
Eagles 4th, 5th, 15th, 12th
Texans 9th, 23rd, 7th, 26th

I know some like the DVOA...but at the end of the day, points actually do tell the story. The score is all that matters. I think some people get lost in too many of these fancy new stats.

It comes down to pretty basic stuff… Points scored versus points allowed, turnovers for and against, and situational efficiency (3rd down and red zone)

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I know some like the DVOA...but at the end of the day, points actually do tell the story. The score is all that matters. I think some people get lost in too many of these fancy new stats.

It comes down to pretty basic stuff… Points scored versus points allowed, turnovers for and against, and situational efficiency (3rd down and red zone)
Wrong so wrong. If that were the case no one wluld pursue advanced analytics. But i shouldnt expect a braindead eagles fan to know this. And of course wont admit to wince being carried by superior talent

mcmvp

Reaction score
Wrong so wrong. If that were the case no one wluld pursue advanced analytics. But i shouldnt expect a braindead eagles fan to know this. And of course wont admit to wince being carried by superior talent

Analytics has its place. But people go crazy with them sometimes. I’m not sure why you feel the need to start throwing around grade school type insults…

And I really have no clue what you mean about being carried by superior talent. Did you see the condition of the two teams when they met in week 16 last year? Wentz had the superior talent to work with? That is your take?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Analytics has its place. But people go crazy with them sometimes. I’m not sure why you feel the need to start throwing around grade school type insults…

And I really have no clue what you mean about being carried by superior talent. Did you see the condition of the two teams when they met in week 16 last year? Wentz had the superior talent to work with? That is your take?
Yes still had a better team. Defense was better and special teams was way better. Dallas receivers also dropped like 6 passes. Congrats on the win that fired garrett and netted us Lamb

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Yes still had a better team. Defense was better and special teams was way better. Dallas receivers also dropped like 6 passes. Congrats on the win that fired garrett and netted us Lamb
LOL, the Eagles were signing guys off the street to play in the secondary, and they had one LB worthy of the title. Our offensive output was a disgrace that game when one looks at who the Eagles put out on defense behind the D-Line.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak would be hiding under a table somewhere in his mini skirt shaking if he had to play behind the line that Watson has had to play behind. We all saw what happened when he got Hit a little bit in one game, it took him a year to recover.
yep, he went into shell shock from the Atlanta game until half the next year. that's leadership.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t be 2-7 against winning teams and have the offense totally disappear in big game and I’ll acknowledge your numbers.

Dallas had the #2 offense in football last year and it was completely awful against good teams.

Both, Goff and Wentz, are better QB than Dak by far.
Watson will have a new contract before Dak.
They both have new contracts with over 100 Million Guaranteed!
Dak has the TAG.....and he will be lucky it's not rescinded by the deadline.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said anything about stacking the box? If you don’t think D-coordinators instruct their players to focus on Zeke, wherever they are lined up pre-snap, then it’s a waste of time discussing football with you.

Waste of time is correct.
You are dealing with unique type of fan here who puts Dak ahead of the team.
My bet is there paid employees of Dak's PR dept.
I mean dang if you ask him who is the best QB the Cowboys ever had after Dak he will respond Quincy Carter....:muttley::facepalm:
WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

RoboQB

Reaction score
Waste of time is correct.
You are dealing with unique type of fan here who puts Dak ahead of the team.
My bet is there paid employees of Dak's PR dept.
I mean dang if you ask him who is the best QB the Cowboys ever had after Dak he will respond Quincy Carter....:muttley::facepalm:
WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

So then, are we going with Anthony Wright or an aging Randall Cunningham as 3rd on that list?... lol/smh