Twitter: Dak vs. Watson, Goff, Wentz

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dak has a clean slate with me. Many of his numbers look good but he was handicapped in terms of overall team success/wins by Garrett’s offense and the dysfunctional defense. I want to see what he can do with real coaching like they have now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Reading is fundamental.

Your eye test needs glasses.
NOpe I watch a lot of football dont care about stats, I see Watson as a better QB..I dont have to agree with your little charts and grahs..I said MY LIST.. Jesse Pinkmen says high..

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Was there Wentz and Goff charts too?

Yes, click on link

dak-prescott-fun-with-next-gen-stats-dallas-cowboys-2019

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak should have better numbers, he has a better offense around him than those other QB's.

I mean Watson was throwing to the best WR in the NFL. Goff has no shortage of elite weapons. I will grant that Wentz was basically throwing to random people who happened to accidentally walk into the Eagles locker room by seasons end

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I mean Watson was throwing to the best WR in the NFL. Goff has no shortage of elite weapons. I will grant that Wentz was basically throwing to random people who happened to accidentally walk into the Eagles locker room by seasons end

Watson isn’t worth the coin he is asking for either.

Good player but he is proving every year he needs a lot around him like Dak.

He’s more of a playmaker than Dak and doesn’t play it as close to the vest as Dak so he does deserve more money then Dak.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Did you know that Cooper had more yards and TD's than Hopkins last year? Dallas also has a better line, better RB, and better depth at WR than Houston. I'll take Gallup over Fuller or Stills any day.