Dak vs. Wentz

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak is clearly better since he’s more clutch, more durable, a much bigger running threat (19 career rushing TDs), and a better leader.

Although I don’t know this as a fact I suspect he is also more coachable and perhaps a harder worker seeing how he continues to improve compared to Wentz.

If this season continues the way it’s started this will no longer even be debatable.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Wentz is not a top QB. He's got all the skills.

But he's always hurt and never puts it all together. This was his story in college, too.

This is going to sound incredibly cheesy, but Dak has it and Wentz doesn't. Time will bear this out, I believe

I think Wentz is more talented, but that gap is closing a bit. I do feel that Dak is a natural leader, whereas Wentz is not. I feel when Dak stepped in for Romo, he showed a maturity that Romo never had.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL!!!

RhEBYxL.jpg

At least once per week....including the off season.

gmb1

Reaction score
I think Wentz is more talented, but that gap is closing a bit. I do feel that Dak is a natural leader, whereas Wentz is not. I feel when Dak stepped in for Romo, he showed a maturity that Romo never had.
Damn!

#Factsoverfeelings

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wentz is a good QB. His only issue, is whether or not, he remains healthy.

Ummm he's healthy now. And is un clutch as usual. What other excuses do you have? He was healthy his rookie year. Last place finish. Healthy last year and his team was trending way down. Then he got hurt and Foles took over and saved the season.

This myth that Wentz is some great QB when healthy is false. His career so far features one 10-12 game stretch in 2017. That's it. Until proven otherwise, he is the most overrated thing going so far in the NFL. People keep buying into this dude over and over.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wentz' offensive line is atrocious. That's causing them huge problems.

But there's apparently locker room issues between him and his teammates. That could get ugly.

Dak's OL was a mess in 2017. Did he get the benefit of the doubt? Nope. It is because "he sucks!!!" Wentz gets so many excuses and what ifs. It's crazy. No one cares he has never actually accomplished anything. The excuses keep rolling and this narrative that he's great keeps coming up all the time.

Flamma

Reaction score
The longer Dak and Wentz’ careers “season and marinate” the more Dak looks like a better player than Wentz.

It looks like the Eagles may have kept the wrongful QB as well.

Before this season and despite all of my criticism if Dak, I still preferred him over Wentz. Even Aaron Rodgers needs the pieces around him to win. It's what you do with those pieces that says it all. Dak pulls games right out of his butt and wins. Wentz falls flat on his face on numerous occasions.

bodi

Reaction score
To be fair, I suspect if you drop Wentz into this group--Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, the O-line…..he would do very well too.

GIVE DFEJC the winning answer

lukin2006

Reaction score
Thet would never happen in Dallas with Dak. Dak is a leader who is LOVED by his teammates...

lukin2006

Reaction score
Whats so funny is listening to the Dak haters make excuses for Wentz...... His receivers are hurt, his OL isn't blocking, his RBs fumble, his team can't catch, his defense is terrible...... Always an excuse for this chump but yet turn around and say Dak is trash when he had less talent..... OL gives up 56 sacks in a season its on Dak, Dak didn't throw 500 yards and 5 TDs with Swaim/Hurns/Thompson as his targets then Dak is trash. It goes on and on, excuses for one and none for the other.

Any one that would pick Wentz over Dak is foolish and has a bias.

Jackson wasn't on the team last year and the excuse was because Wentz was injured. Jeffery is the only receiver missing. Dak was missing Gallup and he still won and moved the ball.

And I thought Gallup has been our best receiver.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
To be fair, Dak's play was pretty bad last year before we got Cooper. The fact that both Jeffrey and Jackson are injured should probably be factored into Wentz having 61.3 and 94.6 ratings the last two weeks after a 121 the first week, when Jackson and Jeffrey were healthy.

This is another one of those threads when too much of the blame is placed on the quarterback. Usually, we save that kind of thing for our own, though.

Never once saw the haters use that an excuse for Dak who started the 2018 season with Hurns, Thompson, a rookie and TWill has his wideouts and three tight ends with something like eight catches between them. Oh yeah, his center was out for the season to boot.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Get rid of the ball clown. It's 2030 and you're still holding it.

Oh lookie loo. It's a Dak Wince thread. Now I can post this weakness in Fan Zone. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
These Dak Wince comparison threads have popped up multiple times every single year and I have tried to help the Wince lovers understand that he is trash. But those same people also harbor an unrealistically sad hatred for one Dakota. Hmmm...:rolleyes:

He was trash when he was drafted.

He's still trash.

Put some lipstick on a pig and it still oinks.

Wince better than Dak.... I chuckle at that weak drivel every year.