Dak vs. Wentz

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You’re not even watching the game? Go check in to find out what happened before you open your mouth and get all triggered.

....so he was in the playoffs when the injury occurred? A game that Dak isn't in this year to get the injury? Maybe you should refer back to my original post, genius.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
And this year, we had a team built for a Super Bowl run, even moreso than the Eagles were that year they won it all. This year, the Eagles won because of Wentz.
False, everything on both sides had to do with coaching.

Before the season started philly was voted number 1 OL, number 1 WR, number 1 DL, best depth in the league, top group of TEs and running backs plus a QB that's suppose to be top 5. Not a single person before the year started was saying Dallas had a superbowl quality team outside of Dallas fans

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yes you don’t know the game. What did Jackson do his first game ever with wentz? Don’t know? 150 yards and 2 touchdowns. Had he had stayed healthy along with Jackson, talks of firing garret would have happened a month ago
Because Jackson was being guarded by slow Josh Norman. He wouldn't have done that in every game

Kaiser

Reaction score
Wentz lifted his team into the playoffs literally with WR's that were signed off of the street.

He had a couple of good games when his WR1 and WR2 were out but those starting WRs played most of the season. He has the best group of TEs in the game and they only missed one game this year.

Alshon Jeffrey has been to a Pro Bowl and played in 10 games. Agholor played in 11 games. They replaced those guys like Arcega-Whiteside, who was a 2nd round draft choice.

The WR that was missing for most of the season was Deshawn Jackson, who broke 1000 yards receiving one time in the last five years.

Truthseeker

Reaction score
I agree with this!!!!!

down to 4 original starters from opening day. Dak has his full slate of guys and came
Up short. Prolly is held together with paper clips, tape and some practice squad guys wearing a hi my name is badge.

good news for Dallas. The Garrett I left be you,
Don’t leave me cards and drawings didn’t work, he is out. Now you can have the next coach to blame and oust when dak doesn’t perform, the coaches fault yada yada

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I told people that eagles aren't playing against the NFC east now. I want all these "Wentz makes players better and they had an amazing 4 games to win the east" not go away when the score gets out of control later.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
down to 4 original starters from opening day. Dak has his full slate of guys and came
Up short. Prolly is held together with paper clips, tape and some practice squad guys wearing a hi my name is badge.

Don’t leave me cards and drawings didn’t work, he is out. Now you can have the next coach to blame and oust when dak doesn’t perform, the coaches fault yada yada
Sthu

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Dak doesn't perform? Do you know he was top 5 in almost every single passing category out there this season? That's also being number 1 in catchable passes and his receivers number 2 in drops.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He got hurt when he had a full team!!!! Can't play in the training room!!!!!!! Lol!!! See you troll!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just confirmed!!! He's out again!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!