Dak vs. Wentz

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They would be fairing no better with Wentz. They won a championship without him.

Yeah, you have absolutely no idea how they'd be.

Stating they are doing "fine" when it's 17-6 was something you're pulling out of your butt. Stop posting stupid stuff.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Wentz proves he can carry a team without much talent around him.

dak has all the talent in the world around him and can’t do much against quality opponents

neither are like Russell Wilson that can carry an entire team.

I think we could win with dak but he is not a player that can do a whole lot by himself. He is in the upper half of qbs in the league and we could be worst off.

Do you want him on your roster an the highest paid player in the league?...no.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And they haven't scored 9 points...... dumb

....with a backup in, genius.

Dak had 4 quarters and couldn't put up more than 9 points. A backup helped the Eagles put up 6 in a couple quarters. I mean, did you just see how you put yourself into a bad position here? LOL

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Wentz proves he can carry a team without much talent around him.

dak has all the talent in the world around him and can’t do much against quality opponents

neither are like Russell Wilson that can carry an entire team.

I think we could win with dak but he is not a player that can do a whole lot by himself. He is in the upper half of qbs in the league and we could be worst off.

Do you want him on your roster an the highest paid player in the league?...no.
When has Wentz carry a team? You mean beating 2 of the worst teams in football and division opponents plus a Dallas team that gave up on their coach and is also a division opponent........ carrying a team is winning outside the division against a team like the dolphins Haha

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, you have absolutely no idea how they'd be.

Stating they are doing "fine" when it's 17-6 was something you're pulling out of your butt. Stop posting stupid stuff.

Are you looking at the game, or just showing your blatant ignorance. Arguing, just to be heard is childish. Tell Mommy to let you out of the highchair, so you can go play.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
....with a backup in, genius.

Dak had 4 quarters and couldn't put up more than 9 points. A backup helped the Eagles put up 6 in a couple quarters. I mean, did you just see how you put yourself into a bad position here? LOL
It's always a backup with Wentz on the roster.....

Also what happen when Dak played philly in the first game this season......37-10........or that doesn't count.

Aren't you tired of getting beat down yet you silly clown

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Are you looking at the game, or just showing your blatant ignorance. Arguing, just to be heard is childish. Tell Mommy to let you out of the highchair, so you can go play.

They are settling for FGs in a game where the opposition is scoring TDs

You: "It's fine"

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's always a backup with Wentz on the roster.....

Also what happen when Dak played philly in the first game this season......37-10........or that doesn't count.

Aren't you tired of getting beat down yet you silly clown

17-9 now

So a backup just put up similar amount of points and Wilson just put up 17 against the defense Dak struggled against. HURR DURR DAK NUMBA 1.

You're not good at this, man lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Clearly a Dallas blowhard, moron on top of that. Look at who he played with, compared that to your poor mans steve McNair, and take off
Your blue cum goggles.
You need an “all pro back”, give up a first in season for a wide out, and still can’t make the playoffs. Trot in the slowest tight end in history, away from the booth which he equally sucked at, still can’t get to playoffs.

Don't worry about Aviano90. He used to follow me around the board all day, lose every argument - now he has me on ignore.

jnday

Reaction score
I know earlier in the season a lot of people were talking trash about Wentz and about how bad he looked. I include myself in that category because early in the season he did look bad. But look at him now. He threw for 4000 yards but not a single receiver on the Eagles team had more than 500. That is a pretty amazing stat. In his last few games Wentz was making his no name receivers look pretty good. The Eagles were running practice squad guys out there at RB, WR, and TE and Wentz was putting up a lot of yards and points.

Give credit where credit it due. The Eagles seem to come through when the chips are down while the Cowboys fold. Wentz is one of those guys who proved he can put a team on his shoulders and win games. That's what we need out of Dak instead of that miserable performance against the Eagles.
This is about the 100th thread about comparing these two. I would have moved up in the draft to get Wentz. He has more talent and would have been very good running Dallas’s offense. It is just another example of Jerry going cheap at the QB position.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Clearly a Dallas blowhard, moron on top of that. Look at who he played with, compared that to your poor mans steve McNair, and take off
Your blue cum goggles.
You need an “all pro back”, give up a first in season for a wide out, and still can’t make the playoffs. Trot in the slowest tight end in history, away from the booth which he equally sucked at, still can’t get to playoffs.

Eagles fans are so cute in their tantrums when Wentz limps off the field.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
"Head to head comparison"

What are you "comparing" here? Durability? Quality of play? Why couldn't Dak play without a #1 WR? Why did he look like the worst QB in the league when he lost Smith and Zeke? Try claiming it's trolling again so I can come back and smack you with facts.

You wouldn't know facts if you gave birth to them. Look at the stats and see for yourself, Troll.