News: Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
as usual you leave half the facts out so as to not look stupid

His agent said it and since DAK did not deny this then he accepts it and thus IT IS FROM HIM

Your posts are so much like 1970's era Pravda its uncanny
That's a bunch of bull****. Dak didn't say it, his agent said it. You expect Dak to come out and say, "No I don't agree with my agent." Hopefully some day soon he will but it won't be publicly. So I didn't leave any facts out at all unless you can show me a Dak quote. And you can't because he didn't say it.

Qcard

Reaction score
If the line asserts itself back to it's 2016 level and the running games gets back on track and it comes down to pure basic QB talent yea, Lawrence and Fields are far and away ahead of Dak when he came out of college. Will there be things for them to learn? Sure, but Dak at his 40+ million demand still has trouble hitting receivers in stride and is terrible about progressing through his reads.
We heard the same trope about Dalton.........Go sell IFs somewhere else

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak also likes to throw players under the bus, when things aren't going his way.

Like when he threw it behind Dez and said he should have thrown it at his helmet, while completely ignoring his pick6, after sailing what was a like 4 yard pass to a wide open Zeke, over his head into the arms of a Seattle DB.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL...under-the-bus-for-interception/8251514231852/

Or when he called out everybody other than himself, Zeke and Witten in 2019, when the mirage of the offense and his play was again exposed.

It’s a mess of their own making, said Prescott. The team is too deep to be derailed by injuries. There are no excuses for penalties and drops. He spent this week demanding better focus; demanding that they prepare more like running back Ezekiel Elliott, tight end Jason Witten, and, of course, him.

“I always practice hard. More individuals need to do that,” Prescott said. “Just from the outlook of it, just from my eye, I think they do.”

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...wboys-dak-prescott-carson-wentz-20191017.html

khiladi

Reaction score
That was in response to Brady taking less you dummy which has been documented ad nauseum in this thread already. That is NOT a Dak quote no matter how much you want it to be. And when the Cowboys sign Dak, you'll be rooting like hell for him to fail.

It actually is a Dak quote, thus the quotations in the article. It was referenced by many articles and also quoted by CBS and the reference is a USA Today interview. Calm down with the name-calling, especially when you are flat out wrong.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ling-to-give-the-cowboys-a-hometown-discount/

Swagger

Reaction score
Put some damn respect on his name. He's what 6-11 as starting QB in his last 17 games? Where's the respect!? Come on

Paradox

Reaction score
What is the point of tagging Dak for another year ? He isn't taking this team to a SB next season. What do we gain ? Dak isn't going to accept less after another tag year.

That is a good question for Stephen Jones. What I'd do in the situation and what I think they're going to do are two different things.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Wrong! I see you're good at that. And you're using speculation to support your argument against speculation. I have a direct quote from a respected journalist and contract averages to support my numbers, and you have nothing except a bug up your ***. Just stop.

You have a direct quote from someone who is speculating. I'm not questioning whether Slater said that, but that she was just speculating what she said. It's funny, not ha ha funny, that there are no direct quotes from anyone involved in the negotiations, only speculations on what sportswriters THINK things are. If anyone in the negotiations actually said something EVERY article or tweet would quote the exact thing they said and it would be in every article and tweet, but instead all we get is speculations on what they THINK things are.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
At this point in Dak's bargaining with his team, Dak's chances of actually signing an agreeable contract seemed doomed to failure. I'm hoping he'll see fit to deviate from his current demands to propose something in line with an acceptable deal. It's well past time to bargain in good faith. The FO wants to retain you but what's now being proposed is clearly excessive. Do not drop the ball.

Last edited:

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Dak also likes to throw players under the bus, when things aren't going his way.

Like when he threw it behind Dez and said he should have thrown it at his helmet, while completely ignoring his pick6, after sailing what was a like 4 yard pass to a wide open Zeke, over his head into the arms of a Seattle DB.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL...under-the-bus-for-interception/8251514231852/

Or when he called out everybody other than himself, Zeke and Witten in 2019, when the mirage of the offense and his play was again exposed.

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/phi...wboys-dak-prescott-carson-wentz-20191017.html

I think the Jones boys end up capitulating, not a fan of it, but I have zero control over it. So what happens, happens.

I will say that you are one of the best and informed posters on this board. And just watching you school @Rockport and @rocyaice makes this toxic place easier to digest.

I'm not even sure they love the Cowboys, I think they prefer just arguing and name-calling complete strangers on the internet.

And they both will keep diggin' deeper because they believe they are "winning". It's not even fair to them to be honest. They have neither the football knowledge nor intellect to be in post with you.

Keep up the great work my good Sir, it's about the only entertainment left on her

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think the Jones boys end up capitulating, not a fan of it, but I have zero control over it. So what happens, happens.

I will say that you are one of the best and informed posters on this board. And just watching you school @Rockport and @rocyaice makes this toxic place easier to digest.

I'm not even sure they love the Cowboys, I think they prefer just arguing and name-calling complete strangers on the internet.

And they both will keep diggin' deeper because they believe they are "winning". It's not even fair to them to be honest. They have neither the football knowledge nor intellect to be in post as you.

Keep up the great work my good Sir, it's about the only entertainment left on her

Hey guy....uhhh I don't think you did what you intended to do. Probably got confused being on your burner account and all......

USArmyVet

Reaction score
We heard the same trope about Dalton.........Go sell IFs somewhere else[/QUO
That was in response to Brady taking less you dummy which has been documented ad nauseum in this thread already. That is NOT a Dak quote no matter how much you want it to be. And when the Cowboys sign Dak, you'll be rooting like hell for him to fail.

You would earn more respect in this group if you knocked off the school yard name calling.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Mahomes has appeared in 2 SB's already. Who knows how many more. It was nice knowing you Dak, just done sign in the East.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It actually is a Dak quote, thus the quotations in the article. It was referenced by many articles and also quoted by CBS and the reference is a USA Today interview. Calm down with the name-calling, especially when you are flat out wrong.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ling-to-give-the-cowboys-a-hometown-discount/
Bull****. Dak never said "I want to be paid right behind Mahomes". Never said it. Prove me wrong with a Dak quote. you can't so you've been sucked. And that's no surprise.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

And they both will keep diggin' deeper because they believe they are "winning". It's not even fair to them to be honest. They have neither the football knowledge nor intellect to be in post with you.

Corrected. Thanks.
Dude,

Do you even own a mirror?

What's a mirror?

For the record...Khiladi goes on these rants of where he goes on these rants about how Dak sucks. That's what I was referring too. But proceed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bull****. Dak never said "I want to be paid right behind Mahomes". Never said it. Prove me wrong with a Dak quote. you can't so you've been sucked. And that's no surprise.
I don't know if you've ever experienced @khiladi on this site but he's a known liar. He literally creates facts and has been caught up in numerous lies so it doesn't shock me he's misquoting you.