News: Dak Wants Cowboys To Pay Him ‘Right Behind Mahomes’ - And Pay Him ‘Respect’

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Cowboys’ offense fell off a cliff when Dak went down.

It fell off a cliff when the OL fell apart and they played defenses not at the bottom of the league.

A few games with 3rd/4th string QB didn't help.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yet the Dak led offense was 1-3 heading into the Giants game and an offense on a similar pace in 2019 finished 8-8.....so stop parading Dak as Jesus when he is more like Cassius.
With one of the worst defenses ever in the NFL. Keep posting this trash. It’s not a good look for you and I love it. :lmao2::lmao2:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey Admins, are you allowing certain members free liberty toi insult members and call them liars? I think the personal attacks violate rules so perhaps this member needs to be 'benched'.
E6870-B28-A657-4726-8344-9495-EE76-B5-F5.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey Admins, are you allowing certain members free liberty toi insult members and call them liars? I think the personal attacks violate rules so perhaps this member needs to be 'benched'.
You're a liar too. You think I’ll be benched twice for calling two people liars?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, I'm saying that Dak Prescott for all the claims here that he is an elite QB elevates no one. He is a QB that basically requires a stacked team just to get over 8-8.
He elevated Gallup, Cobb and Amari? Got something out of Wilson and Noah Brown too...what’s elevating to you?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think the Jones boys end up capitulating, not a fan of it, but I have zero control over it. So what happens, happens.

I will say that you are one of the best and informed posters on this board. And just watching you school @Rockport and @rocyaice makes this toxic place easier to digest.

I'm not even sure they love the Cowboys, I think they prefer just arguing and name-calling complete strangers on the internet.

And they both will keep diggin' deeper because they believe they are "winning". It's not even fair to them to be honest. They have neither the football knowledge nor intellect to be in post with you.

Keep up the great work my good Sir, it's about the only entertainment left on her

One of them was on the other forum attached to this place, and there is something else at play here. It's the same with Rocyaice and a couple others.

It has nothing to do with football. It's because Prescott looks slightly similar to them or fits into a narrative they are fed.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh so Dalton a 3rd stringer now?
they are referring to Nooch and gilbert..those are other and they did play snaps and lose some of those games and add to those stats..its fact dak did not play with the OL when it was at its worse, was he there when zeke b2b 2 fumble games? its hard to judge Dalton because if this..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One of them was on the other forum attached to this place, and there is something else at play here. It's the same with Rocyaice and a couple others.

It has nothing to do with football. It's because Prescott looks slightly similar to them or fits into a narrative they are fed.
Hahaha.....you're hysterical.....so basically you're saying the only reason I like Dak is because.........I'm black?
they are referring to Nooch and gilbert..those are other and they did play snaps and lose some of those games and add to those stats..its fact dak did not play with the OL when it was at its worse, was he there when zeke b2b 2 fumble games? its hard to judge Dalton because if this..

Naw I can't fly with that because Dinucci and Gilbert didn't even play that many games. Who started the Cardinals and Commanders game?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score

Oh no remember, the Church of Dak has deemed that any games lost by the other QB's were lost due to Dak's absence. Any games Dak lost is because of the defense. You seriously cannot reason with this level of retardation.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The hell? How many games do y’all think Dak played with Collins and Tyron? Did y’all not see Steele start week 1?
Nobody really goes in-depth on anything.

I gave up a long time ago and that's not on Dak, that's just on arguing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nobody really goes in-depth on anything.

I gave up a long time ago and that's not on Dak, that's just on arguing.

Its straight agenda driven. Its straight agenda to give Dalton the excuse of the offensive line but not Dak. Insane.....